Who’s been following dan the bodybuilder from thailand

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So he was taking steroids in South America And I guess one of the vials he was using was contaminated and had infection in his quad where he injected. And had surgery done but he’s OK now but part of his leg is missing ! I just think that’s crazy and scary From what Dave Palombo said you should never inject in your quad because you can get infected and lose your leg from it but from what Dan said he used dirty gear which is scary because it could happen to any of us but I believe in our vendors here it’s just a scary thought what do you guys think about the whole situation?

There are warning signs (but not always) of "dirty gear". Most of us vets take clean gear for granted nowadays, so it would be easy to be careless and not notice those signs. From my recollection, Dan noticed some warning signs but procrastinated a little to long. It's a hard lesson to learn, but one we should all pay attention too.

There are warning signs (but not always) of "dirty gear". Most of us vets take clean gear for granted nowadays, so it would be easy to be careless and not notice those signs. From my recollection, Dan noticed some warning signs but procrastinated a little to long. It's a hard lesson to learn, but one we should all pay attention too.
TSizemoreSo is or what is the figure out if your gear is dirty or not I mean he was in South America I could only imagine what gear they get down there

So is or what is the figure out if your gear is dirty or not I mean he was in South America I could only imagine what gear they get down there
halfnattyLike I said not all dirty gear shows right away, but some of the signs are cloudy gear, discolored gear, floaters (huge red flag) in the gear, acute pain while injecting (especially in quads), crappy or sloppy labels, etc. But, honestly, it's the stuff you can't see that will hurt you the most.

sorry but that dont even look bad mine was FAR worse as is the scar left and muscle loss in mine looks worse than the vids and pics ive seen of his during.

Man the fuck up

sorry but that dont even look bad mine was FAR worse as is the scar left and muscle loss in mine looks worse than the vids and pics ive seen of his during.

Man the fuck up
GRIMWas that from dirty gear what happen cause I don’t remember that happing and I been here since like 2014 but I did go ghost for awhile cause of a job

Was that from dirty gear what happen cause I don’t remember that happing and I been here since like 2014 but I did go ghost for awhile cause of a job
halfnattysurgeon stated he thought it was from my tremors as it wasnt in exact spot i injected but i did inject very very close.

I see alot calling this dude out saying he scamming, claims he got a skin graft while he had a vacuum system on or whatever they are called. I can attest dont happen that way

for those who dont remember I had 3 surgeries on mine, over a liter of puss drained before the surgeries.
Was several absesses built up in my upper leg i had pics posted at one time after the first surgery, had 2 after it.

BE CAREFUL bros

Mine was caused by my tremors however im sure injects didnt help....plus who knows maybe they completely caused it

Last edited:
Yea, I remember all these. They where definitely worse then the pics Dan posted.

I inject in my quads all the time. I don’t think you’re more likely to get an infection in your quads over another body part. Dirty gear regardless of where it’s injected will cause problems.

It’s cause they’re is more nerves in your quads look it up on YouTube with Dave and he exsplanes it

i've never injected anywhere other than my quads lol. haven't had any problems other than hitting a nerve once and my leg spasming. so i pulled out the needle, moved it over a bit, and re-pinned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.