Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have a Japanese style shoulder piece and I really want to expand it to a full sleeve.

I've been looking around and found this guy who does pretty sic Japanese work. I'm going to send him a pic of what I currently have and see what he thinks about expanding it.

http://instagram.com/thekingsheadtattoo

I have a big home made family crest on my right shoulder down my arm I got done when I turned 21 on Hollywood Blvd at tattoo mania in LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my left arm almost sleeved, back has 2 big tatts merging into arm piece

I recently got these two tatts that I'm kind of proud of;

[tat2.jpg expired]

Attachments

• tat1.webp
    tat1.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 49
I love Japanese and asian art. It's always really appealied to me becuase of that very classic look to it if done right.

I got have 4 pieces, but this sleeves has become my next big project. Below is what I got going on to give you some ideas.

The first piece is on my forearm. Japanese samurai. I have an oriental dragon on the other side. Going to finish sleeve with a foo dog on a chain leash held by a geisha. Still working on how to make it all flow together. And keeping it all blk and grey scale, but may throw in a few colors tof make it pop. Shit is so addicting.

[d9ffb407c3180b493ea47d8b16a813f4.jpg expired]
[3d_realistic_geisha_tattoo.jpg.pagespeed.ce.rVjO9ipIUA.jpg expired]
[3d_realistic_geisha_tattoo.jpg.pagespeed.ce.rVjO9ipIUA.jpg expired]

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1471983298922.webp
    FB_IMG_1471983298922.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 46
neither the food dog or geisha are set in stone. The ones I have here im just using for ideas until I can get it like I want and my sure my artist can do it.
[27-Japanese-geisha-tattoo-full-back.jpg expired]

Attachments

• a72c7d6bbccef90f515b843b5450c87f.webp
    a72c7d6bbccef90f515b843b5450c87f.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 29
Working on a piece that covers roughly 1/2 my body from under arm/shoulder to top of foot on 1 side

MattyIce said:
Working on a piece that covers roughly 1/2 my body from under arm/shoulder to top of foot on 1 side
MattyIce
I think we saw a portion of it before on your side/ribs. Lots heavy blavk ink. I know you had to feel that bastard pretty good.

I got a few and my buddy is covered
[image.jpg expired]

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 29
Mine

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 23
Unfinished back
[FB_IMG_1470890813927.jpg expired]
[FB_IMG_1471334751206.jpg expired]

sityslicker1 said:
I think we saw a portion of it before on your side/ribs. Lots heavy blavk ink. I know you had to feel that bastard pretty good.
sityslicker1
Most certainly...down past my ass cheek to inner thigh...a new level of pain is groin and inner thigh, fucking hurts mane.

Adding to my sleeves this coming tuesday, getting the following pic shrunk and worked in to this empty spot on my arm.... Btw, any playstation fans out there??? Anyone notice where a majority of my characters are from?? Aside from tribal and the skull.

My goal for this winter is get my back covered. After tuesday both sleeves will be about 90% done

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh and i didnt take any pics of my inner forearms. I got these as well....
[image.jpeg expired]

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 12
Nice, I like the battle scene on your side d3r3k.

dowork said:
Nice, I like the battle scene on your side d3r3k.
dowork
Thats not my side. Im getting that image shrunk and putting it into my sleeve on the empty spot under my tribal.

d3r3k said:
Thats not my side. Im getting that image shrunk and putting it into my sleeve on the empty spot under my tribal.
d3r3k
It will look sick, nice choice.

I have so much ink planned. Just need to rob a bank!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.