EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Their dome shaved?

I know I sure as hell do

Yup low maintenance, plus God didn't give me a choice....lol

I keep mine very short, similar to a high and tight most of the time or just put a one guard on the clippers and run over my head.

I have my hair , and def want to keep it.
My scalp is like a fucked up road map so I don’t want to shave it all
Off !!!

If I had a nice head I would. I’m not there just yet. Got a clean cut salt and pepper thing going. Drives the wife crazy!!!

i slice the fuck out of mine each time, doing it with 1 hand and not flexible with bumpy head dont help.
but whats a lil blood? 😛

I use one of those fusion 5 blades. Fucking blades are crazy expensive.

I use one of those fusion 5 blades. Fucking blades are crazy expensive.
Inhuman2019ive used them, tbh i prefer the 5 and 6 blades at dollar store.
i went to safety razor for most everything recently but lmfao on the 'safety part'

LMFAO, for some reasons I read that as like, dom, like dominant!!! I was thinking shit just got weird lol!!!
But nah, I keep my hair. I had to shave it for way to long in the military, always got a slight beard too.

LMFAO, for some reasons I read that as like, dom, like dominant!!! I was thinking shit just got weird lol!!!
But nah, I keep my hair. I had to shave it for way to long in the military, always got a slight beard too.
GoProwe getting kinky in the house!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.