Who is on trt from a doctor

i used to be...

how picky is your doc?

I used to be a while back ago. Problem with my doctor is he wanted to keep me at around 600. I don't perform well at all at 600

I just started and 600 is where my doc wants me and im wondering if that is gonna give me enough to support decent muscle mass. If not, what else can i run that my doc wont be able to tell.

I was on for almost 2 years. To much Hassel trying to blast and then get my levels back down before the next bloods were due.
It's easier to just get some test c or d and do it yourself. Alot cheaper doing it yoursf too.

I was on for almost 2 years. To much Hassel trying to blast and then get my levels back down before the next bloods were due.
It's easier to just get some test c or d and do it yourself. Alot cheaper doing it yoursf too.
GoProI agree 100% why bother.

Cant you run something else along side your dose of test like tren or deca that wont make your levels go high when its time for blood work?

Can you give me some ideas of what you do? Compound, dosage? Im not new to running gear. Im very new to trt. And i know with just 100mg p/w is not gonna cut it for me to get my muscle back. And i been completely off gear since aug. and took a break from the gym as well due to getting cortisone shots in my back. At 300mg p/w i was doing great before i came off. But if i try to take more, my endo dr will know when i do bloods in 2-3 months.

Is there a way to skip a dose a week or 2 before bloods to show a lower level to the dr?
Im 58 yrs old btw
Thx for any help.

Can you give me some ideas of what you do? Compound, dosage? Im not new to running gear. Im very new to trt. And i know with just 100mg p/w is not gonna cut it for me to get my muscle back. And i been completely off gear since aug. and took a break from the gym as well due to getting cortisone shots in my back. At 300mg p/w i was doing great before i came off. But if i try to take more, my endo dr will know when i do bloods in 2-3 months.

Is there a way to skip a dose a week or 2 before bloods to show a lower level to the dr?
Im 58 yrs old btw
Thx for any help.
banditYou can run long or short esters. You just have to know your body and the half lives of the esters and calculate them out right. Proprionate ester has a half life of three days. So if you inject 100mgs, three days later you will still have 50mgs of that left in your system and three days after that 25mgs and three days after that 12.5mgs. so it actually takes about 10 days for a 100mg shot of prop to be back to baseline levels.
Test E has a half-life of 8 days, test C has a half-life of 9 days, Test D has a half life of 15 days, and then you get into really long more rare esters.
But basically you have to really keep track of your injection days and the half-lifes and do your calculations right and very closely to successfully cheat and be at where the doctor wants you to be for your bloods.
Your best bet and to gain the most muscle and size and still be within your docs acceptable levels is going to be using short esters, no longer than Test PP or the likes.
It's doable, I did it for almost two years and was never high on my TRT bloods when the time came.

I always ran long esters, i.e.....enanthate mostly. When blood draws were due I would go back to my prescribed dose appr. 1 month prior testing. There were a few times when my test levels were high(out of range) and I think my endo doc may have had an idea what I was doing but never brought anything up. He would ask me when I took my injection and I would always say 'yesterday doc' and that was pretty much the end of it.

Prop is such a short ester I don't have a concrete answer on timing when you would suspend a 300mg dose. Hopefully someone could chime in and give you a better answer.

How many months did you go in between him odering blood work. Righ now. He wants my first bloods after 2 months. But i think it will be longer once he has a base for me. I dont want to fuck around just yet. If anything, i may not pin the week before my bloods in hopes he will up my dose a little.

If you are new to this doc he is gonna want bloods now and then somewhere in-between 2-4 months later to see test level readings as well as checking fasting glucose, H&H, and your reaction on your prostate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.