Who likes higher mg per ml products like Test E 400 or 200 Test E and Deca 400

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just was wondering who likes the higher mg/ml products or would you rather shoot a larger volume? Also, do you ever cut the stuff to reduce the pip? I am going to start a cycle and just wanted to get some feedback?

id rather just inject more times then use a higher mg product. i would rather do 6 painless lower mg injections then 3 injections that are sore for days

I like moderate mg/ml. High Mg is just usually too much compound.

Well I was thinking mixing some higher mg test with some lower mg masteron to come up with a concentration of 300mg/ml. I thought this might decrease the bite.

I don't like higher mg gear because of the chemicals that has to be put in it to get it to stay. I know a lot of people have reactions to EO and some things like BS, PEG, PS80 will have a good bite to them, even though I have only used peg and ps80 in brewing water based gear like winstrol and tne, which I don't brew anymore because they are a huge PITA. Guiacol has a bad smell to it, and for some comes out when they sweat! So for the sake of having products everyone can use we use standard dosages and keep our recipes simple and basic; just BA, BB, and GSO here.

TMM

Hey TMM, thanks for taking some time and be active sharing your knowledge with us!

I also like higher mg products, if I can shoot 400mg of Test in one CC instead of two I am all about it. It saves room in the syringe as well so it's a win win situation for me.

I ALWAYS love higher mg/ml products.Never pass on them.Makes it so much easier to run higher dosed cycles.

On Joker's Tren A 200 right now...doing 1 ml eod.... Feels amazing!

I would love to see some higher MG doses. shooting a shit ton of ccs a week sucks. I do understand the reason though as MM stated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back