Who on here rides??

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Any riders out there I'm in the Northeast and it's pretty much cold here everyday for now but we came across some 55 degree weather and you better believe on my day off I was out all day yesterday. That there is a 05 Yamaha R1.....*sigh*
Do we have any riders out there?

Attachments

• 20151025_130539.webp
    20151025_130539.webp
    117 KB · Views: 48
Nice looking bike bro. I don't have one atm but I've had some nice scooters. Wife and I were talking about buying one last night. Thinking about a Harley I've had a couple crotch rockets.

I ride motocross. I've got a KXF250. I want to eventually get one so my lady can hang on tight riding alongsome awesome scenaric routes here in the northeast.

Wish I could

I do! Picked up a sweet Vespa last summer.

I sold my gsxr 1000 k7 about a year ago after I laid it down and my buddy wrecked the weekend after and is paralyzed neck down.. well has one arm that can move, that's it. I'll get another one and make it strictly track bike and not public roads. I had my fun share on them though.

Im in northeast too... Southeast ma.. Got a 06 kawi zx10r lime green. Still under 7k miles. Got her new. I don't get out much as I'd like to

See bikes out today around here

Sweet R1! I used to ride but sold my bike. Will be looking for another one eventually. I had a cbr600.. Gunna get a gxr750 or cbr1000.

I love riding. Had a bike since I was 15 years old when I got my first Honda 350.

Attachments

• harley.webp
    harley.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 9
Hell yeah I love riding my bike I was out yesterday it was 55 and I was out on New Years Eve it was 49 degrees. Writing is a part of my life now I love it I don't think I will ever stop and I am sorry to hear that grim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.