Who's going..

As soon as you buy me the package, air, cab, tickets, food, hotel 😛

Wish we could, but it isn't going to happen unless we win the lottery. Well, since we don't play, that won't happen either.
Definitely going to try and hit the Europa in Orlando this year. Vio has never been to a show.

I have never been to a show I used to watch them all the time as a kid on espn but I dont think they air that shit anymore..

Wabbitt said:
Wish we could, but it isn't going to happen unless we win the lottery. Well, since we don't play, that won't happen either.
Definitely going to try and hit the Europa in Orlando this year. Vio has never been to a show.
WabbittBeen to quite a few. They've all been local, small, qualifiers. Nothing on this kind of scale.

They are a blast, and you can def. load up on lots of freebies too

Wife has been twice. Once as a booth worker for Jen Henderschott, and once just to go. Came back with an obscene amount of freebies and trial paks! Took a year to get rid of all that shit!

i wont be going to the Arnold but am in the process of making plans to attend the Olympia in 2013 as long as i can keep the wife happy im good.......taking her on a 4 day cruise in August so i hope that will cement the deal for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.