Whose your favorite Bodybuilder?

Titan88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
So who is everyone's favorite BB?
Old school or new school it doesn't matter.

I would say Mine would Be Flex Wheeler.

Rich Piana! JK I like Lee Priest even though he's not a tall guy like I am, his shape and density always impressed me....great arms too!

Yeah there are so many good bodybuilders. Lee Priest is short but deff has some good genetics in my opinion. I also see Ronnie Coleman is back in action too from all of his surgeries.

I love the view and principles of Dorian Yates however Ronnie Coleman is my overall favorite. Have met him and have great pics with him.

Yeah I agree with you there. That's badass you got to meet him. The only Pro I've got to meet was Victor Martinez. Stood next to him for 3 hours while I worked at a GNC grand opening double wide store. He was a cool guy and had lots of story's to tell. Shortly after he went to prison for a few months. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergio Oliva, Zane, Arnold, Franco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.