why am i so hot after working out

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay so I stopped lifting for months like since covid started lol and i just started this week again im on no fat burners and only on trt, but holy fuck i worked out hard in the morning and i been on fire all day after like im on dnp lmao witch im not lol i would assume maybe my Metabolism is really high right now from Starting to work out again?? my gf is freezing and im over sweating im in IL and its cold

My woman loves me I’m like a walking pack of hot hands day and night.. gets annoying when I get in bed and she sticks her cold bare feet under my legs to warm them up..

That’s weird !!!
Hard to say really. Did you go overboard on the workout? How’s the diet, anything different as far as pre workout food, supplements?

I mean I definitely always burn alittle hot but i feel better today but im so fucking sore today so i think i just been hitting the gym to hard maybe i should ease back into it haha Pretty sure my metabolism is just on fire because I’m always hungry now

I am prescribe T4 from my doctor 50 MCG in the morning Just had my blood work done to and my thyroid was in normal range with the medicine

could easily be shock of being back

thanks guy yeah im good now i took today off and this week ill do high reps

I run hot too. I'll freeze my gf out the house if I'm not in bed with her. She calls me a furnace lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.