EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Real good message here bros!!!

http://youtu.be/97WQiTaiGdk

yep... i know why i do it.. i will probably never compete, so i do it to try to look my best and not let my body go to shit as i get older.

To PROVE PEOPLE WRONG!

Im actually pretty glad to see some other interest in Rich here. I have no interest is competing etc. I like his training principles and his mentality. I like the oversized arms etc. I'd love to have them. My morning coffee and GH is usually on you tube with Rich lol

Regardless of what judges or others think...if you are happy with your look then your golden. If you come to the stage with the best package that you can present then your a winner. The subjectivity of bodybuilding judging has always bugged me. Can we not develope a formula that that could be used as a template for competition. For example...could you not measure each competitor for height and joint size and compare that against "ideal measurements". The competitor that is closest to the ideal measurements would basically win. I mean you can Google the Reeves formula for ideal measurements. The Greek ideal measurements. The golden ratio. The Adonis index. Any of these could be adapted (even though each of these are pretty unrealistic for the average bodybuilder). The one formula I have seen was developed by a guy who looked at the measurements for the avg bodybuilder and a championship bodybuilder and his formula seems very realistic. It does exclude the freaks (Olympia calibre bodybuilders) and basically is based on the avg NPC competitor. http://www.illpumpyouup.com/articles/symmetry-chart-for-bodybuilding.htm. It seems to be the most realistic.

tunaman7 said:
Regardless of what judges or others think...if you are happy with your look then your golden. If you come to the stage with the best package that you can present then your a winner. The subjectivity of bodybuilding judging has always bugged me. Can we not develope a formula that that could be used as a template for competition. For example...could you not measure each competitor for height and joint size and compare that against "ideal measurements". The competitor that is closest to the ideal measurements would basically win. I mean you can Google the Reeves formula for ideal measurements. The Greek ideal measurements. The golden ratio. The Adonis index. Any of these could be adapted (even though each of these are pretty unrealistic for the average bodybuilder). The one formula I have seen was developed by a guy who looked at the measurements for the avg bodybuilder and a championship bodybuilder and his formula seems very realistic. It does exclude the freaks (Olympia calibre bodybuilders) and basically is based on the avg NPC competitor. http://www.illpumpyouup.com/articles/symmetry-chart-for-bodybuilding.htm. It seems to be the most realistic.
tunaman7
Cool chart. I feel like a beast looking at what i should be for my height lol. However, id probably look more athletic if i were to get closer to those stats for my height.

great vid though, this should really be about you and no one else, esp the risk we take.

At first I did it because I was sick of being skinny !!! I basically tried to change my diet, working out for 2 hrs, and even went with pro-hormones. But when I got versed in AAS, and really started to eat , It makes me just do it for the love of it. I love the way I look, my fiancé loves it, my confidence is better and people see me different.
I just love it !!!
Rich Piana is the man !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.