Why does my face turn red form test

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I uo my test to 300 and now my face is red like a flush Uhgg does this happen to anyone? Ima have to drop it back to 200 now I know when I had blood work done on just 100 mgs my levels were 980 and free test was really high witch means I react good to test so can it be even at 300 might be to high for me??

More than likely it’s blood pressure or blood volume.

No other way for the fine out I’m taking steroids if I do it? I just wanna okay it safe

How do you feel...dizzy?...lightheaded?...these could be signs that you have hypertension.

Thought u were on trt?

I am but wanted to to a small blast with just test but probably just gonna go back down and keep it there

@halfnatty reason i asked as long as you legally on it who gives a fuck if 'they find out' unless paper work excludes you from being on trt and donating you got zero to worry about

I wouldn’t say anything to Red Cross about trt they will reject you and they are easier than getting a appointment with a Phlebotomist and free 🙂

My neighbors a cop on doctor prescribed TRT he donates at Red Cross. He never tells them because they will reject him.

I donate every 6-8 weeks not just only for support of the Red Cross but its also a great way to keep my H&H in check.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.