WHY YOUR NOT MAKING GAINS OFF AAS AND GH.

Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This list seems like a good start for discussion so I thought I would post (cut and paste) it up here and see what the boys here say!

1. Lack of a proper base

2. Dose too low or too high for your size weight height and experience. We all build up a little resistance. We all get different side effects from meds, some get the same- if your dose is too low it’s like taking 81m of aspirin for a headache in a 200lb guy. not going to work or very little, now read this if it’s too high- you'll just simply waste a lot of it and grow the same but get tons of side effects or not grow right because you’re not eating enough for it, or you’re getting sick off it. Even worse.

3. Wrong drugs for your body type and goals- leaner guys need a little stronger compounds that will throw on some size, fatter guys need to lean out with lower doses before using bulking drugs. A fat guy on a lot of test just looks a lot fatter with some water.

4. Not taking your time and rushing things- have weekly, monthly, and yearly goals, even if it’s just 1-2 lbs of muscle a month- that adds up 12 lbs a year!

5. Not knowing how to DIET correctly, some guys need a really clean almost perfect diet, some guys need some crap, some guys need mostly crap food.

That all depends on the level you’re on, the drugs you’re on, and how much lean mass you carry.

Most pros can eat almost shit food, and diet before the show last 8-12 weeks, some cannot.
This is very high level you won’t get to 270lbs on rice and chicken- or fish chicken and pineapple- it’s just not going to happen.

Know your macro breakdown and keep a log of what works and what doesn’t.

6. Introduce 1-2 drugs at a time and see the response- know what drugs work for you and how they work at different body fats.

7. Not being afraid to rest- some guys can train 5-6 days a week- some can train 4 days a week. Rest makes the muscle grow.
Want to grow train harder less frequent and rest more and eat more.

8. With drugs start at reasonable dose for your size, if you’re making good gains don’t up it yet, wait till the gains slow, or plateau and up the drug or take it out rest a little then reintroduce at a higher dose.

9. Each drug must have a purpose and be working or take it out.

10. When to add GH- usually after a solid AAS base, but it really can be added anytime if you get pharm cheap then why not. Minimal dose is 4-5 IU hopefully ED.

11. Drug inj or taking frequency is based on the half-life of that drug.

12. When to add insulin- this is a good one- it’s a very individual thing it’s a risky drug, but used correctly there’s really no risk.

After building a good aas /GH base consider adding insulin R post workout 5-10 IU on training days to see your response. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Insulin is very good as a plateau breaker- like stuck at a weight- you can even lower your AAS doses and in some cases lower your GH doses.

13. Injecting into scar tissue is messing with the absorption of that drug

14. Not sleeping enough.

15. Not eating enough

#13 is what I think is my problem. And I have thought it was my problem, but now it is confirmed. I am big on glute shots cause you can inj a lot and don't hurt at all. So I end up using them a lot. And I can tell there is scar tissue came the oil is hard to push in a 23 g pin.. I gutta start manning up LOL

JM750 said:
Meaning, someone juicing and they are 25% B/F? Is that what that means?
JM750No that mean someone who is most times a noob with not much training under there belt wanting to go straight to aas. Not having enough base knowledge about lifting, eating, workout routes, proper aas usage. I would consider all these to be a lack of a proper base.

slimpickings said:
No that mean someone who is most times a noob with not much training under there belt wanting to go straight to aas. Not having enough base knowledge about lifting, eating, workout routes, proper aas usage. I would consider all these to be a lack of a proper base.
slimpickings
^^^ yeap this

slimpickings said:
No that mean someone who is most times a noob with not much training under there belt wanting to go straight to aas. Not having enough base knowledge about lifting, eating, workout routes, proper aas usage. I would consider all these to be a lack of a proper base.
slimpickings
ok, thanks for clarifying this.

No emphasis on training :/
Just 'rest'
If you have shit training gains gonna be sllllllllllllllllllllow

GRIM said:
No emphasis on training :/
Just 'rest'
If you have shit training gains gonna be sllllllllllllllllllllow
GRIMI'd say the reason this is excluded is because MOST bust ass in the gym at least mostly, and use aas but to nothing in these other areas and wonder why no resultd

ajordana said:
I'd say the reason this is excluded is because MOST bust ass in the gym at least mostly, and use aas but to nothing in these other areas and wonder why no resultd
ajordanalol IDK I see A LOT who don't know proper routines, who do the same generic moves over and over again.

I'm with Grim, not shocking the muscles or just shitty form can limit gains from the angle of muscle confusion to injury.

#1 is like the Macro, and the rest are like the Micro.......the entire list is excellent and each one valid!

morrey said:
How long did you guys run gear before adding in GH and slin??
morrey
I've been running gear for the past 6 years and haven't tried GH yet. I'll be 40 this year. I'm going to wait until I'm closer to 50. Gonna wait to fire that last arrow from my quiver. But I'm not a competitor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.