Winter blows

kingofthenorth907

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
EG Cash
Hopefully the rest of you live in nice, warm places unlike me. 2019 was the hottest year in Alaska’s history, but now we are on the longest/coldest streak in Anchorage’s history! Tomorrow is supposed to finally warm up....to a high of -2 and a low of -9. Fucking stupid.

Global warming isn’t doing it’s damn job right now

Attachments

• 9A04D05E-6EE7-4C3D-AF3A-1D260C6FDC66.webp
    9A04D05E-6EE7-4C3D-AF3A-1D260C6FDC66.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 41DF11C2-B30C-470B-A23B-7441AFBC967C.webp
    41DF11C2-B30C-470B-A23B-7441AFBC967C.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
  • AF1741AF-27A8-4624-91FE-55E3EB6E292E.webp
    AF1741AF-27A8-4624-91FE-55E3EB6E292E.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 8
Hopefully the rest of you live in nice, warm places unlike me. 2019 was the hottest year in Alaska’s history, but now we are on the longest/coldest streak in Anchorage’s history! Tomorrow is supposed to finally warm up....to a high of -2 and a low of -9. Fucking stupid.

Global warming isn’t doing it’s damn job right now
kingofthenorth907I feel for you bro. Well add a lighter side your pictures are nice LOL. Fuck the COLD with my bones.

Fuck no it's cold here. Was 8 degrees this morning and it's only getting colder. But I like it more than the heat and the summer. I get to hot and sweat to damn much. Tuesday is going to be negative 8 with a high of Zero... Lol

I prefer it right around 60° myself can't handle the heat. Besides the fuck with my allergies something terrible.

I love the pics. But that below zero shit sucks last year it got -40 with the wind chill or some stupid shit here my pipes in my house froze so I’m standing there with a blow dryer at 3:00am trying to thaw the pipes.... never again

not much better where im at..
been a very mild/warm winter however for the area at least

Nice 78 degrees where I’m at. Suckas haha

The cold sucks but the darkness makes it worse. During the day when its clear and cold its gorgeous outside, but right now its only light from about 10am until 4pm. Pretty shitty having to go to work AND leave work in the dark haha

We’re about to get dumped on with ice and snow

Typically winters can get a little wild in the area I'm in. This season hasn't been too bad. I work outside mostly and it's been a lot of muddy days. Nothing to compare to Alaska at all.
I do hear ya about going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark lol

Here in KY it was 70 degrees out today but the wind was causing electrical outtages

we were supposed to get dumped on, snow and ice.
we barely got shit. NOT complaining!

You can say that again

it was like 60 or so today. crazy

It warmed up to 10 today, but supposed to go back into the negatives for his week. At least we got a one day with warmer weather haha. And yes, 10 degrees is “warm weather” for us lately haha

better you than me! 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.