millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I live in a small studio where everything is electric. Electricity is really expensive here and last year despite pre payments of 80€ a month the annual bill was still 800€. Since heating is also electric I was wondering what I could do to reduce the costs. I'm not s home during the day but I leave the heating on a minimum because coming back to a cold apartment isn't nice and it would take too long to reach a good temperature.

i will keep you warm, M Girl xoxoxo 🙂

Glad all included but electric where i live and heats not electric

What type of electrical heating do you have in your apartment?
Some baseboard electric heating is really inefficient.
Try adding plastic insulation for your windows.
I your heating is really inefficient shut those off and get some automatic space heaters.

programmable thermostat, plastic over the windows and something against the door gaps always helps

kerosene heater

jshredz date=1477165549 said:
What type of electrical heating do you have in your apartment?
Some baseboard electric heating is really inefficient.
Try adding plastic insulation for your windows.
I your heating is really inefficient shut those off and get some automatic space heaters.
jshredz date=1477165549It is storage heating (it stores heat in clay bricks, then releases it during the day).

grim date=1477181899 said:
kerosene heater
grim date=1477181899while some may believe they can do this safely ,please don't try it ... you might died from carbon monoxide poisoning in your sleep... to use a kerosene heater indoors you basically have to open the window and never go to sleep and leave it on.
or naturally do what you want but im sure the device came with adequate warnings against its use in a confined space without proper ventilation

well id def not keep it on at all times esp while sleeping. i used one 4 years at my old house

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.