Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A reminder find a place to hold them that pays interest!
There are numerous places some require ID but give interest

Two below I personally use and have the one for YEARS with great luck no ID required!

There are others some however are scams some required name, ID etc, again Ive used the 2 above with great luck
Helps reduce losses or INCREASE gains!

BTW the 1 I prefer and have used the longest is the FreeBitcoin one
Looks simple but works and has for years
never have i not gotten a requested payout

Plus you can get free bitcoin from the faucet and gamble ;p

BTC asked me a couple days ago, to verify with some type of ID. This is going to cause vendors not to be able to accept it, I would imagine.

BTC wouldnt...
BTC doesnt exist in that sense your wallet/provider might
Easily fixed use a provider that doesnt

Not a single BTC service I actually use requires an ID or ever asked for one, I stopped using any that do.
Vendors simply wont use wallets or other crummy services that ask for btc. You wallet/provider is kinda like the bank for lack of a better word. The bank is not the cash, there are tons of other banks.

Last edited:
technically EG is 'darkweb' but we dont require TOR

pay pal and aps are not a smart way to pay for gear, bitcoin or better yet security cryptos like monero and others are far better

almost crying today how bad its gone down!
Thank god for the interest I guess, helps a little

Yeah, its went down a lot. I have a fair amount in it.... im just gonna let it sit and hopefully itll climb back a but before i need to purchase anything with it

im trying to do the same, but in the methods i get a lil interest.
keeping some in wallet, a lil over a coin in interest bearing, others in mining etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.