Women Primo and Var Dosage?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
My girl is wanting to get into Var and Primo.

I told her since it is her first time she should go with just 1.

What dosage of Var? and How many weeks? (Pharm Grade Var)

What dosage of Primo? And How many weeks? (Pharm Grade Primo)

She has been Training for 6 years natural.

Well from what has been educated to me by a female who cycles...A LOT...for your girls first Primo cycle you do not want to have her run injectable Primo...if something doesn't go right with her and Primo then you want her off quick...Primo is long ester. My wife will be doing an oral Primo and Var cycle for her precontest blast...20-30mg Primo and 25-50mg Var. How many mg Var has you woman ran before?

Then what I would recommend is for her to do a solo run of Var before jumping into Primo/Var. AY has oral Primo when that time comes, but honestly your girl will have a great cycle running Var solo. Start at 10mg and work your way up to 20-25mg ED and see how she feels. Her sex drive will increase, stamina, muscle fullness, her sense of wellbeing...trust me she will love a Var only cycle. Have her use TUDCA for her liver, B5 for any acne, BCAA's and a clean diet, train hard, and she will be on cloud nine!!!

Im only comfortable with giving her Pharm Grade Orals. Im not saying that Agent Yes Oral Primo Is Fake by no means. Its just with Pharm Grade you know exactly what you have is legit. A lot of Sources will Fake Primo and Put Oral winstrol in it with Oral Test. And sell it as Primo. Just wanna make sure she is safe. AGAIN Not saying Agent yes is doing that with her Var or Primo. Agent Yes has very good reviews. I would like to even Try some of Her gear. She has an awesome List. Is Agent Yes your Wife?

4everstrong said:
Im only comfortable with giving her Pharm Grade Orals. Im not saying that Agent Yes Oral Primo Is Fake by no means. Its just with Pharm Grade you know exactly what you have is legit. A lot of Sources will Fake Primo and Put Oral winstrol in it with Oral Test. And sell it as Primo. Just wanna make sure she is safe. AGAIN Not saying Agent yes is doing that with her Var or Primo. Agent Yes has very good reviews. I would like to even Try some of Her gear. She has an awesome List. Is Agent Yes your Wife?
4everstrong
Lol...no she is not my wife, wouldn't turn her down if I wasn't already married to the woman of my dreams though 😉, her products are tested regularly by means of third party mass spec testing, so dosing and legitimacy is on par bro...shit I would not steer you wrong, nor would my wife be an AY sponsored athlete. I understand your concern and it is fully legit, just if you are going to put your wife on Primo later make sure it is oral not injectable.

MuscleAddiction said:
Lol...no she is not my wife, wouldn't turn her down if I wasn't already married to the woman of my dreams though 😉, her products are tested regularly by means of third party mass spec testing, so dosing and legitimacy is on par bro...shit I would not steer you wrong, nor would my wife be an AY sponsored athlete. I understand your concern and it is fully legit, just if you are going to put your wife on Primo later make sure it is oral not injectable.
MuscleAddiction
we are going to give agent yes a try. going to order her oral primo and oral anavar. Her email is not Posted. It says to Pm her here on EG but she is never on i dont think. So are you her rep? If so could i go through you?

4everstrong said:
we are going to give agent yes a try. going to order her oral primo and oral anavar. Her email is not Posted. It says to Pm her here on EG but she is never on i dont think. So are you her rep? If so could i go through you?
4everstrong
PM coming!!!

MuscleAddiction said:
Then what I would recommend is for her to do a solo run of Var before jumping into Primo/Var. AY has oral Primo when that time comes, but honestly your girl will have a great cycle running Var solo. Start at 10mg and work your way up to 20-25mg ED and see how she feels. Her sex drive will increase, stamina, muscle fullness, her sense of wellbeing...trust me she will love a Var only cycle. Have her use TUDCA for her liver, B5 for any acne, BCAA's and a clean diet, train hard, and she will be on cloud nine!!!
MuscleAddiction
Good...solid advice!

As for var 20mg is plenty for her first run. My ole lady ran 15mg ed for her first run and it completely transformed her body! And shrunk her tits 2 cup sizes lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.