Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE MEN

Drakonrep got me inspired to post this by his replies in the thread I posted on TabbyAnn when he posted that out of ALL the women in this industry he's seen,TabbyAnn took the cake.So I thought id post up a few that im my mind took it too far and DO ACTUALLY take the cake in regards to looking like men.To them,TabbyAnn looks like a playmate.LOL

Not doing this with any hostility at all I promise.Just wanted to post up some pics of women that are actually out there in the world of female bbing to compare......

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 13.webp
    13.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 14.webp
    14.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 15.webp
    15.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 16.webp
    16.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 17.webp
    17.webp
    11 KB · Views: 15
  • 18.webp
    18.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 17
Now go and look at TabbyAnn again and tell me who takes the cake.LMAO

Fist there really was no need for that. Apparently you're trying to give me nightmares

Lol...that's some scarry ass bitches. A few of em look photo shopped but damn!

I can tell some of them are fake. But I know the ones that aren't and damn. LAY OFF THE TREN!!!!

i said the girl you posted fist was the worst I have ever seen, in real life. and i stand by it.

these creatures you posted here, i only have 1 way of wording my opinion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

drakonrep said:
i said the girl you posted fist was the worst I have ever seen, in real life. and i stand by it.

these creatures you posted here, i only have 1 way of wording my opinion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
drakonrep
lol these creatures. They are a nasty lot.

lith56bigguy said:
I'm a sicko I guess. I d fuck a few of them lol
lith56bigguyWhich ones?

But i do agree the chick from the other post is nasty. That's just the word that comes to mind.

drakonrep said:

drakonrep
I hear ya brother.I was trying to keep things in perspective in therms of the scale of 1-10.As far as being real life,if you've ever been to,or plan to go to any pro bbing event,and even many,non-pro events,you'll see many women that look like these unfortunately.

Not trying to change your mind.Just giving you some other "real women: of the bbing world to compare with.LOL

As for the video,thats awesome.LMFAO.

lith56bigguy said:
I'm a sicko I guess. I d fuck a few of them lol
lith56bigguy

You are a sicko.Just like me.LMAO.

Well seriously,there are a couple that arent disgusting but IMO have gone a little too far but may be fuck worthy with a few drinks in me.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.