Women(wives) on steroids

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I knows there's a few guys on here who have had their wife or girlfriend on low levels of testosterone. What side effects did they experience & what cycles were they running?

Sides like hair growth in which areas, clitoris, etc, etc.

I'd like to hear the experiences. Girlfriend is considering doing a low dose cycle.

Hair growth yes but worse main hair loss. That fucks with their head. Deep voice and a clit that looks like a punching bag however I like it

Daredevil why not just go with a low dose primo or anavar cycle?

We do have a new female on the board with cycle experience, so I'm sure she'll chime in when she sees this.

I am very close with 3 women who run gear, 1 competes. They will all tell you there is nothing like test. Testosterone denotes growth, thats where muscle comes from bros. Whether its us or them.

wife is currently running 200 primo ent, 40 mg test eth weekly, 25 mg proviron daily knocks out her sides and bloat. This is the most Ive ever seen her gain and harden up. She has tried all the small var stuff also. If you ask her what is best she'll say test test test with a good high proten diet.

I've run a few cycles. I will NEVER touch test at ANY dose. I've seen what it does to a woman's face and while I chase gains to a maddening degree- nothing is worth my face.

Unless your wife has a chance to compete at next years olympia- stay away from test. If she's just abnormal gym girl- anavar, winny, or primo will be enough. Diet is key. Don't get her thinking she can eat whatever she wants and all fat will go away and energy level will shoot through the roof - because the opposite will happen, she'll get fat and have the face of a man. It's not worth it. Anavar I think is ok for a gym chic....but there's no need for anything else IMO for a girl if she doesn't want to compete.

I posted up my experiences with my cycles. My voice is permanently changed and though I don't sound like a tranny- it's low, it cracks and sounds hoarse. At best I've been told I sound like a sultry jazz singer, at worst I'm asked why I've been sick so long.

My clit is fine so far- we will see what NPP does to it.

But I will NEVER touch test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys wasn't meaning testosterone only cycle, meant steroids in general.

Lil_vike thanks for the input. She's definitely not competing. Let us know how npp works for you

my gf does test at 10-20 mg a week Sub-q, it's different for women post menopause, she's 55 and we do blood often. she loves anavar and id probable have to hide it from her else she will do 10 mg a day forever, she loves the strength affect

I've had several girlfriends that were BB'ers or physique competitors. Drug choices ranged from using anavar to anadrol along with various injectables in their cycles. Obviously the more androgenic the drug choice and dose the more severe the sides. Most women want to a more athletic look and therefore I would not recommend her taking Test for her first cycle. I mean no disrespect to Lith, only that women are very sensitive to AS and the desired look may be achieved with less androgenic drugs than Test. In addition, there can be mood and behavior changes due to the sensitivity of their system to the drugs.

no disrespect at all sir and you stated valid points and options. I'm in total agreement with you. My only point is test is where its at, and if you think women are not running it. I know better

misterB said:
my gf does test at 10-20 mg a week Sub-q, it's different for women post menopause, she's 55 and we do blood often. she loves anavar and id probable have to hide it from her else she will do 10 mg a day forever, she loves the strength affect
misterB
in the same situation here. great post bro

lil_vike said:
I've run a few cycles. I will NEVER touch test at ANY dose. I've seen what it does to a woman's face and while I chase gains to a maddening degree- nothing is worth my face.

Unless your wife has a chance to compete at next years olympia- stay away from test. If she's just abnormal gym girl- anavar, winny, or primo will be enough. Diet is key. Don't get her thinking she can eat whatever she wants and all fat will go away and energy level will shoot through the roof - because the opposite will happen, she'll get fat and have the face of a man. It's not worth it. Anavar I think is ok for a gym chic....but there's no need for anything else IMO for a girl if she doesn't want to compete.

I posted up my experiences with my cycles. My voice is permanently changed and though I don't sound like a tranny- it's low, it cracks and sounds hoarse. At best I've been told I sound like a sultry jazz singer, at worst I'm asked why I've been sick so long.

My clit is fine so far- we will see what NPP does to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lil_vike
aside from me being priorly agitated by another situation. I highly overlooked and overreacted to your post. Your opinion to me is highly respected and your participation is very appreciated. A better way for me to communicate my message is...... Through the past three years my wife and I have done some traveling and have been in some pretty exciting situations in the bodybuilding circuit. Pro women absolutely refuse to talk anything about AAS or anything related to it. Its when you get involved with their trainers and or dieticians that you find things out.... Anyway I have good reason to believe even todays bikini pros are running light amounts of test. Women around or after menopause are actually prescribed small amounts of test. I enjoyed your progress photos from your other post which uniquely shows you are having success with the compounds you have experimented with. My first hand knowledge from the 3 women that I know have used test states theres nothing better. Its just my opinion to the post. Thank you for your contribution and please continue to post as we are glad to have you here at EG

Ms Tuna runs Var only and her results have been good. 10mg everyday (5mg am and 5mg pm). Sides minimal. She is 55 years old and looks damn good.

tunaman7 said:
Ms Tuna runs Var only and her results have been good. 10mg everyday (5mg am and 5mg pm). Sides minimal. She is 55 years old and looks damn good.
tunaman7
What does your wife think of being called "Ms Tuna"? Pretty sure mine would knock my head off if I called her that.

To the gentleman who wrote about 10-20mg of test a week post menopause, did your wife take that amount prior to menopause? My girlfriend hasn't had menopause but she's close. She's 43

Daredevil said:
To the gentleman who wrote about 10-20mg of test a week post menopause, did your wife take that amount prior to menopause? My girlfriend hasn't had menopause but she's close. She's 43
Daredevil
no, she didn't use any hormones prior to menopause , she has had a partial hysterectomy at age 50

lil_vike said:

lil_vike
What cycles at what dosages have you ran that caused your voice to change?

Have you EVER ran test?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.