millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wondering how many hours a day and how many days a week you all work. Americans are often workaholics but some of my friends from the US tell me that I work too much (8 hours a day, sometimes more and 6 to 7 days a week).

About 18 a day

I work a 3 on 3 off schedule. So I work 4-6 days every week at 12 hour days depending on if it's a 3 or 4 day work week for me. I like that OT pay.

I work about 9-13hrs a day. Work for myself so that varies.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

millenium girl said:
Just wondering how many hours a day and how many days a week you all work. Americans are often workaholics but some of my friends from the US tell me that I work too much (8 hours a day, sometimes more and 6 to 7 days a week).
millenium girlI was in Europe this past Summer and they work ALOT more than USA people. They work a crap load of hrs in Summer due to their peak season. I hear in Winter many either go to the States or just plain relax and wait until peak season again.
Where I visited they work 12+ hr days 7 days a week.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

millenium girl date=1480877943 said:
millenium girl date=1480877943easily 60 hours a week in 5 days. Sometimes much more if a trip falls on the weekend.

Anywhere from 64-80 hours a week (6-7 days out of the week)
8-16 hour shifts

50 a week plus college plus take care of my son and mother. I think those all count as work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.