working out and cutting

D

darklord

okay guys i seem like i always over train or get hurt uhhgggg would its be better to just lift twice aweek like upper body then a lower body and cardio 5 days aweek ima have two high carb days and and 5 low carb days arounf 50 grams under i always get hurt my joints get so dry 😱

Damn bro that really blows !!! I remember when I hurt my rotator !!!
Basically me bro I train 1 body part a day, spend 1-1hr and a half at the gym which is good for me . My joints hurt but mostly elbows, but Deca seems to help that .
As far as any other specifics for dry joints, I'm interested in hearing what replies come in !!!
Stretch and do shoulder/rotator warm-ups b4 every workout bro. Keeps me from re-injuring myself ! Keep us posted !!!

Fish oil and there was a mention by TS I think of Animal Pak havin some real good joint support supps. Check it out ask around !!!

Take one Tablespoon with meals

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/udos-choice-udos-oil-3-6-9-blend-8-5-fl-oz-liquid?SourceCode=INTL405&CAWELAID=129498417&mkwid=rbNkA3m6&pcrid=49285705927&gclid=CMWPnKPoor0CFeRlOgodezIAWg

Udo's Choice is the whip. Lots of variations, flavors, etc. My local grocery store (Kroger's) carries it and you can get it at Whole Foods or any and every vitamin store. Good call JM.

Fish oil and osteo BiFlex. Excellent joint proterties. Be sure and get the osteo biflex with the hyaluronic acid. It has that, glucosamine, chondroitin, msm complex.. basically every joint supp you need aside from fish oil. At Kroger you can get buy one get one free at all times, over 3 months worth for like 20 or 30 bucks

What you really want is fish oil. The omega 3s in Udo's are ala and not epa and dha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.