Wowow ....

Hanzo

Time Deum
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
This is just reeedickulous!! This guy thinks he looks good? Yeesh.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/11/his-muscles-are-among-the-largest-in-the-world-but-they-arent-a-result-of-weight-lifting-or-plastic-surgery/

Hanzo said:
This is just reeedickulous!! This guy thinks he looks good? Yeesh.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/11/his-muscles-are-among-the-largest-in-the-world-but-they-arent-a-result-of-weight-lifting-or-plastic-surgery/
Hanzo
Ha, I just threw up in my mouth. Lol..

I saw this yesterday. That's horrible! And his momma said "All the girls think he's so handsome with his nice body." WTF?

That's disgusting! But typical now days. People want the look without the work.

Walker said:
That's disgusting! But typical now days. People want the look without the work.
Walkeryup results are never fast enough

This idiot again huh? He's made a name for himself already on youtube as one of the biggest dip shits there is in his game.

What a real piece of shit !!!
Deusch Bag looks like a piece of shit !!!

that syntherol shit is so stupid. i wish i had bigger arms too but pumping them full of some bs oil aint gonna happen!!

tkasch30 said:
that syntherol shit is so stupid. i wish i had bigger arms too but pumping them full of some bs oil aint gonna happen!!
tkasch30
All the pros use it. It can be used responsibly just sayin

morrey said:
All the pros use it. It can be used responsibly just sayin
morrey
This is true statement.

They use it just to fill in small areas with small amounts. Not like these idiots.

Was that a large fat whale vagina around his neck...makes his head look like a Var swollen clit

GRIM said:
they make slinz that small?
GRIM
Haha! Touché ..... It wouldn't be for long, I'd inject it all in the head, it would look like a grapefruit sitting on top of a toothpick. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.