WTF happened to Rock

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Guys, I'm very sorry I have been so absent on the site. Things have been very hectic for me lately and It has been hard to get on the site.

This is my Busiest time of year work-wise and My head is constantly spinning with all that is going on there.

My son's baseball team, which I manage, is still playing. We have won the state championship and are headed to compete in the World Series in July so we are still practicing 3 nights a week for 2 hours.

I'm still in a perpetual state of lethargy. Done sleep tests, blood tests, allergy tests; nothing is shedding light on the problem. maybe I'm just lazy LOL

I am still trying to get EG on my phone via tapa. For some stupid reason the site doesn't show up as available to me there. If I can get that corrected, My activity level will greatly increase.

Nice list of excuses I know, But I'm still alive and still wanna be a part of the EG community, just trying to iron out the wrinkles.

Rock if you have tapatalk pro it won't show anymore. You need to install the new crappy version.
Once install log in to tapa and try to search for it.
If that doesn't work trying to open EG using your default browser on your Android phone it should give you a popup to open with Tapa or browser. If it doesn't clear the default settings on browser and do it again.

take care man

jshredz said:
Rock if you have tapatalk pro it won't show anymore. You need to install the new crappy version.
Once install log in to tapa and try to search for it.
If that doesn't work trying to open EG using your default browser on your Android phone it should give you a popup to open with Tapa or browser. If it doesn't clear the default settings on browser and do it again.
jshredz
YESSSSS, that was the answer. So long Tapa pro.
Thanks Shredz

I refused to update for a while. Even had 2 versions of tapa installed since i had data backups on my phone but i finally gave in.

RockShawn said:
Guys, I'm very sorry I have been so absent on the site. Things have been very hectic for me lately and It has been hard to get on the site.

This is my Busiest time of year work-wise and My head is constantly spinning with all that is going on there.

My son's baseball team, which I manage, is still playing. We have won the state championship and are headed to compete in the World Series in July so we are still practicing 3 nights a week for 2 hours.

I'm still in a perpetual state of lethargy. Done sleep tests, blood tests, allergy tests; nothing is shedding light on the problem. maybe I'm just lazy LOL

I am still trying to get EG on my phone via tapa. For some stupid reason the site doesn't show up as available to me there. If I can get that corrected, My activity level will greatly increase.

Nice list of excuses I know, But I'm still alive and still wanna be a part of the EG community, just trying to iron out the wrinkles.
RockShawn
You are part of the EG family. Period

Thanks for the headsup man.Hey life can get in the way for all of us.Take of business and family brother.We'll all be here when you get back.

My players have done stuff this year at 7 that teams 10-12 don't do. Amazing to watch them play. We have a real shot at winning the World Series title in USSSA baseball.

I know you guys are here. Its just as staff i really need to make this more a priority too. Now that shredz gave me the secret to getting tapa to work, i'll be back more. Gonna ease in since I don't know all the 411 right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.