GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ever watch those workout videos w the pros? They go to the gym in whatever town they're in at the moment. One thing I noticed about it is that they're basically the only buff mutherfuckers there??? All the other people around them are all skinny, super old, super fat, out of shape. U never see them in a gym where it's proportioned. WTF !!!

Most pros hit gyms at awkward hours and away from the most busy hrs to avoid the crowd and keep from having there workout interrupted from fans.

Everyone gonna look out of shape next to a pro..

Na G, u can see the dudes walking around lifting 5lb dumbells doin god knows what !!! ???

back4more said:
Most pros hit gyms at awkward hours and away from the most busy hrs to avoid the crowd and keep from having there workout interrupted from fans.
back4more
Yea I have seen vids of them at the gym at like 1am, there is nobody else in the gym but them.

If you think about it. There is just a handful of us in the world. "Not pro". Compared to the general population, we are defiantly a drop in the bucket. Every gym I to to, I'm usually the biggest, or one of the biggest. Most people there are just average size and below.

You lose a sense of reality being on an online forum with a group of all enhanced and dedicated guys. Also if you work out in an elite gym for trained powerlifters or bbers. In reality, there are few and far between of us.

Tattz said:
If you think about it. There is just a handful of us in the world. "Not pro". Compared to the general population, we are defiantly a drop in the bucket. Every gym I to to, I'm usually the biggest, or one of the biggest. Most people there are just average size and below.
Tattz
1% more like .5 % this thing that we do although very important is in reality NOTHING to the general public. I revolve my life around BB'ing not My life around BB'ing.

Torres said:
Na G, u can see the dudes walking around lifting 5lb dumbells doin god knows what !!! ???
TorresWell, you're just being hard on them haha. Skinny people will try to act impressive lol

ajordana said:
You lose a sense of reality being on an online forum with a group of all enhanced and dedicated guys. Also if you work out in an elite gym for trained powerlifters or bbers. In reality, there are few and far between of us.
ajordana
Ya I got use to this training where I was working. Now im at a slightly different place with a different kind of athlete and its sometimes funny to see the looks a couple of us get especially after they see the way I train others. Two completely different scenarios. As if a bigger guy cant have a gentle way with injured older people.

homegrown said:
Ya I got use to this training where I was working. Now im at a slightly different place with a different kind of athlete and its sometimes funny to see the looks a couple of us get especially after they see the way I train others. Two completely different scenarios. As if a bigger guy cant have a gentle way with injured older people.
homegrownYou've never been gentle on me! 🙁

^^^ That's no shit!!! Hg is the best trainer I have ever used!!! He is a monster to. Walks the walk for sure....

I like when you go into a bar and people are like wtf?? Oh excuse me and step out of the way for ya...lol

HARD AT IT said:
^^^ That's no shit!!! Hg is the best trainer I have ever used!!! He is a monster to. Walks the walk for sure....

I like when you go into a bar and people are like wtf?? Oh excuse me and step out of the way for ya...lol
HARD AT IT
Thanks HAI! We have actually been to the bar together too.. lol good times you crazy bastard!

homegrown said:
homegrownHahah that's pretty funny. Im sure you do get a lot of "Wtf?" Looks 😛

HARD AT IT said:

Alpha right? Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.