Wu pickup requirements

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If sending funds international what does the person picking up funds need to show in order to receive what I'm sending them? This is Europe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Generally, an ID. They still offer the "security question" option, but here lately, it seems like that's been at the discretion of the teller.

Generally, an ID. They still offer the "security question" option, but here lately, it seems like that's been at the discretion of the teller.
TSizemoresecurity question you can avoid id correct?

So basically ID than. Its nothing illegal just want to send money to a friend and was curious if ID is all they need to show.

I sent my Western Union funds yesterday to Europe and the receiver just needed the ID and the amount I was sending. One thing I would advise is when using Western Union like I did at the bank use an account that you rarely tend to use with not a whole lot of money in it.

I sent my Western Union funds yesterday to Europe and the receiver just needed the ID and the amount I was sending. One thing I would advise is when using Western Union like I did at the bank use an account that you rarely tend to use with not a whole lot of money in it.

anabol69I dont have any other kind!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.