Www.privatemdlabs.com question

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I need to get some blood work done and my insurance (on TRT) is wanting to charge me over 400.00 for the labs all the sudden. Any advice on getting the labs done for cheapest way. Dr said they were fine if I did the labs some place else and brought in results.

I know one time I just did the female panel to get results for test and stuff. My dr wants a bit more stuff than just that.

Thanks for any advice!

Luke

Yea, PrivateMd has just about everytest you want. If your Dr. wants more then the standard female hormone panel, the you need to ask him specifically what he wants. The FHP is pretty exhaustive, but there are a few items on the Male Panel that aren't on the FHP... Of course, the more you need, the more the cost

Thanks! I’ve searched and found some coupon codes. Anyone know any good ones, or best one. I’ve found some 10-14% off codes.

I dont think I have ever seen a coupon that was more than 15% off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.