Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Yes, men are good for nothing!
Brace yourselves, chaps. You may have long suspected that your better half had a somewhat jaundiced view of your general usefulness but now the truth is here. It's worse than that!

From buying clothes, to remembering birthdays and dancing women reckon men aren't good for much at all.

Indeed there a few areas of modern life where men do excel, and they're hardly that surprising .... let alone sought after skills.

According to a survey of 1,000 adults, 60% of women said men were good at getting rid of spiders. Slightly less, 56%, rated men's barbecue skills and 73% said men can change a tyre. Just over half rated men's ability to drink alcohol.

Only 10% of women thought men could iron a shirt and just 4% thought they could dance. According to the research, men are also pretty useless at buying gifts, choosing home fixtures and furnishings and cooking anything complicated.

However, they can still do DIY, though almost half - 46% - of men admit they have hurt themselves while doing so.

Men can also be relied upton to buy the wrong sized clothes for their partner and to get drunk at family functions, the survey found.

Although it can happen to anyone, missing a flight, forgetting to pick the children up from school and phoning in sick to work seem to happen more than often to men. The surveyed men were not overly concerned with the results, with 76% saying they were "good enough at the skills they care about".

40% of all respondents thought men were worse than women at many life skills, while a third said today's men are no more skilled than their fathers.

A spokesman for Frank's Red Hot, a sauce brand which carried out the survey, said "We hope this research is a rude awakening to those millions of men who still rely on their partners for a variety of skills around the home."

The list of ten things men do poorly was: buying clothes for worm; remembering anniversaries/birthdays; dancing; ironing; cooking; domestic chores; buying gifts; multi-tasking; keeping up with fashion; picking furniture.

[Daily Mail]

I find myself quite useful around the house...........The Wife, she might disagree :-\

If all women vanished from the face of the earth, only two things bad would happen.

1. Loneliness (not even sure this one counts, cause dogs are great companions)

2. Lots of masturbation

Could you imagine the stress level and how much it would go down with out women?

Z82 said:
If all women vanished from the face of the earth, only two things bad would happen.

1. Loneliness (not even sure this one counts, cause dogs are great companions)

2. Lots of masturbation

Could you imagine the stress level and how much it would go down with out women?
Z82
LOL. The stress level would plummet!!

Karma!

The list of ten things men do poorly was: buying clothes for worm; remembering anniversaries/birthdays; dancing; ironing; cooking; domestic chores; buying gifts; multi-tasking; keeping up with fashion; picking furniture.

I'm kind of proud to be bad at the stuff on this list...lol

I'm a jack of all trade, master of none and only perform the minimum to look like an all star. Lol.

Im pretty good at cooking,cleaning,fixing shit,dancing,etc......my current gf doesnt even cook....but she loves my cooking...i remember when we first started talking she said if i was good at cooking and sex she would be my sugar momma...Things are that way now 🙂 YAY! got me a sugar momma!

I disagree with this thread, next. Just because you have SOME lazy, good of nothing men, doesn't mean we all are. I do the cooking in the house, Why? Cause i can cook better and more proffesional meals than 3/4 of women out there, why? Cause i am a Boby Builder and have learned to so i have variety in my food. As for all the other stuff mentioned? I can do it all and thats cause i was single and had to learn lol. I can stack up against and out perform most men and women out there, why? Cause i am willing and able bodied.

My question is where are these statics pulled from? Not where I grew up. Either you are a problem solver or just a problem.

I'm glad a survey found women useful for something.. I've been thinking the same for awhile.. lol

from my outdated pos phone

GoPro said:
I disagree with this thread, next. Just because you have SOME lazy, good of nothing men, doesn't mean we all are. I do the cooking in the house, Why? Cause i can cook better and more proffesional meals than 3/4 of women out there, why? Cause i am a Boby Builder and have learned to so i have variety in my food. As for all the other stuff mentioned? I can do it all and thats cause i was single and had to learn lol. I can stack up against and out perform most men and women out there, why? Cause i am willing and able bodied.
GoPro
BOOM!

Women today are the downfall of society. Lie, Cheat, Steal. All they know. Fact/Proven :-*

I'm a pretty handy fella. Used to be a contractor. My problem is, starting another project before I've finished the last 20

One of the major contributing factors to the sad state of our youth and upcoming generations is the lack of fathers in their lives. Every child needs a father in their life. Women can only raise a child and instill in them certain things. A father has a very important place in raising his children. This is undeniable. My old lady would have to disagree with the original post I can assure you.

Vino 1 said:
One of the major contributing factors to the sad state of our youth and upcoming generations is the lack of fathers in their lives. Every child needs a father in their life. Women can only raise a child and instill in them certain things. A father has a very important place in raising his children. This is undeniable. My old lady would have to disagree with the original post I can assure you.
Vino 1
No doubt about it brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.