Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Yield Nodes

Almost to good to be true returns BUT

What they do is put your investment into masternodes and staking. This is the equivalent of MINING for the POS proof of stake method, which Eth is going to

In this instance instead of buying an expensive miner coins you hold are what's needed

Instead of power hungry, Cheap VPSs are used costing usually .50-$2 a month

I can confirm I've been staking and running masternodes from this company for at least 2 years with great returns

This site from them Decenomy a big name in crypto simply takes the tech and investment knowledge out of equation and does it for you auto

While you can use multiple forms to invest, bitcoin, bank etc I recommend buying Sapphire from Stake Cube

Reason they setup your investment quicker AND give a 10% bonus

Minimum invest is 500 Euro I believe

Returns have been insane, remember youre basically mining new coins

Last edited:
Appears 100 Euro the minimum, even though site states 500 in few spots

what's the deconomy website?

i dont know what / if there is a central site. they have numerous coins and services

their explorer, coins/services have their own sites. including exchange, masternode hosting, etc

Yield nodes is asking me for proof of id and residency

Yield nodes is asking me for proof of id and residency
R2D2Yeah so? Youre not using it for 'shady' its investment

If you want to actually run masternodes ETC I have sites that you can bypass that, but this is an easier method.

Its simply kyc verification which 99% require now a days

i know, it's just a pain in the ass

BTW Im making $100-$200 every day just from decenomy coins, acrossed a few services. They have been great thus far

damn, that's legit. i'll take a look at it this weekend once i get my documents together

Last weeks profit
1.2%

Ill take that for a week

1.3% return just last week!

nice gains Grim. i'm gonna hop on this too. submitted my paperwork the other day

alright, i'm good to go. buying some sapphire now!

currently they are changing the system

i got the email about that. Hopefully the changes work out ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.