Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Added in yk11 injject to my now deca/test cruise 15mg yk eod also taking 2gs oral HMB and MIC and glutathione inject 2x per wk. Feel pretty good and 1/2 thru yk vial up 5lbs solid

How much glutathione you using total or per pin? Me and the wife bn using it too

I have not spent any time studying Sarms do they really work?

I have not spent any time studying Sarms do they really work?
WackerI have used many got results only one I have not used till now is the yk myostatin inhibitor My son used mk2866 with some success but had great results with lgd3066 He is young and has not used gear so his response was very good. They can be helpful but getting scarce and costly. Think that all original testing is done with inject versions.

Good to hear Dragon I have been inj eod was under impression longer Half life. Got to get some more only have one amino ass 10ml @ 30mgs Def doing something .Think it is most potent sarm some say more like aas. I also am thinking on increasing dose Started with half ml went to 3/4 this week. Like the whole concept of blocking the stuff that keeps are muscle from growing any further. With guys like us that have pushed iron beyond a decade might open some new potential.

Update increased from 15mg to 22mg eod im. Notice definite rise in BP. Both numbers are up. Will drop back to 15mg nxt pin. Also feeling quite hot similar to tren like heat. Think it is dose related sides. I am running only cruise level Deca and Test D. No troubles with this.

Into 2nd vial had to up my temisarten dose to keep bp safe have obtained a good 10lb solid gain Only issue been bp for some reason I would like to take ed pins but been taking dose eod been sticking to 15mgs Recovery is good hittin gym 4x per wk strength is up in legs Def gettin results w yk 11 not sure how long I will run it alongside cruise takin it wk by wk.

Into 2nd vial had to up my temisarten dose to keep bp safe have obtained a good 10lb solid gain Only issue been bp for some reason I would like to take ed pins but been taking dose eod been sticking to 15mgs Recovery is good hittin gym 4x per wk strength is up in legs Def gettin results w yk 11 not sure how long I will run it alongside cruise takin it wk by wk.
SupernautGreat ta hear. Definitely want to keep that BP in check.

Lookin' forward to more results.

Update switched to 9mg ed pin almost thru 2nd vial bp under control still holding good 10 lb soild gain. Not sure if I will go into 3rd vial or save it. The MIC has given me energy boost and appetite increase taking 1 full ml now also upped glutathione to 200mgs 2 x per wk Thinking about winter cycle maybe Short run SD Tren A and Test or maybe Tren E Test E Mast E mix Those are my old standard go to

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.