Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Gaining weight simply requires eating in a caloric surplus which means consuming more calories than your body burns each day. For a lot of people, including myself, gaining weight is too easy. However, hardgainers find it difficult to consume enough calories each day which makes gaining weight a challenge.
-
If you’re struggling to eat enough, you should try to eat calorie dense foods. Nut butters, nuts, and seeds are extremely calorie dense. The calories can add up quickly without filling you up too much. Certain fruits like bananas are also fairly calorie dense and can be an easy way to eat enough carbs. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are also calorie dense and of course, who doesn’t love PB & J?
-
Oil is the most calorie dense food (if you want to call it a food) you can eat. For that reason, I suggest avoiding it for fat loss but it’s great if you need easy calories. You can cook with it or even add it to protein shakes which will add calories that you can barely even notice.
-
Liquid calories are easier to consume than eating solid food which is why making your own weight gain shakes is a good idea. You could buy a mass gainer if you find one with good ingredients or you can make your own with ingredients of your choice. A common example would include milk, protein powder, oats, peanut butter, and bananas.

Good read for me. I'm one of those very hard gainers. Makes it even harder working in an all metal building with no AC and 11 hour days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.