"You Have Skin Cancer" - 4 words I wasn't expecting to hear

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well, I got some awesome news this morning. I'd been putting off having a spot on my head looked out for fear of what it was, and those fears were confirmed this morning. I have Skin Cancer, Squamous-Cell Carcinoma, the second worst you can get of the 3 types. Treatment will start within the next week or so. They haven't determined if it is in my blood stream yet, so still waiting for that.

This doesn't really change anything I'm doing. I may have to give up hGH and peptides to keep it from growing, but that's still to be determined. Dr. has a 99.9% success rate of removing this kind with the treatment option he offers. I know I'll be just fine. Just a little bit of a shocker I guess. You get news like that and no matter the severity, you always think the worst, LOL. I did verify my life insurance is current!

Any who, that's the shnizit with Rock. Always gotta be something.

Sorry to hear that. Praying for you Brother. Should be no big deal but understand concern.

Damn it, Rock!! Why'd you keep putting it off?? At least you've finally got it diagnosed and can do something about it....no more pussy footing around!!! 😡

Well I guess it could have been "You have a vagina"....

All kidding aside...I wish you quick recovery.

Hearing you have the BIG C word sucks. They have come a long way on treating this stuff these days. good luck bud. I'm sure you are in good hands.

Re: "You Have Skin Cancer" - 4 words I wasn't expecting to hear

Damn Rock I'm sorry to hear that news bro. I wish you a speedy recovery. It Seems like you have a real good doc so I'm sure everything will go well.

Sorry about the bad news Rock. You and your family will be in my prayers.

P.S. Try for sympathy sex... ;D

sorry to hear bro... but i know you will fight ( like the walmart story...lol)

I'll send some prayers for you brother. Definitely not news you want to hear. You'll have to stay away from the tan booth.

Rock I know you wanted a big C, but not this type!

Your called Rock for a reason you'll do just fine. I worry about it myself living in FL because you know we love the beaches, and the sun seems hotter and brighter here. Get it treated and take care of your skin bro. Slims out!!

Fuck I hate to hear this brotha man. I guess I better make an appointment to go get my shit checked out.

Pic - after the biopsy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

God damn fuck! That mutherfuckin' cancer is a cunt. Beat it's ass Rock! Prove that with proper diet and training and essential hormones you can beat this shit brother. Do keep us all posted.... I know a lot of people care and we are a big dysfunctional family here. 🙂

Good luck rock, hope all is well. That looks painful.. sorry to hear about this.

Agree with wacker, at least its confirmed to NOT be a vagina growing on your head. 😉 you'll be fine I'm sure, best of luck brotha, we're all here for ya as well as your family

Cancer runs in my family. Serious stuff! BIGBOSS is praying for you Brother Rock!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back