You still happy?

W

Wabbitt

'A guy goes into a bar in Louisiana where there's a robot bartender!

The robot says, "What will you have?"

The guy says, "Whiskey."

The robot brings back his drink and says to the man, "What's your IQ?"

The guy says," 168."

The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, . . . But he is curious . . . So he goes back into the bar.

The robot bartender says, "What will you have?"

The guy says, "Whiskey."

Again, the robot brings the man his drink and says, "What's your IQ?"

The guy says, "100."

The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser, the Saints and LSU Tigers

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time.

He goes back into the bar.

The robot says, "What will you have?"

The guy says, "Whiskey," and the robot brings him his whiskey.

The robot then says, "What's your IQ?"

The guy says, "Uh, about 50."

The robot leans in real close and says, "SO, . . . You people . . .
Still happy . . . With Barack Obama???"

never was happy with him, but sure as hell was scared shitless with the alternative piece of garbage..

Well, my alternative was Gary Johnson, but considering we haven't even made it to the inauguration and Obama is already trying to dismantle the constitution, I'm not sure anybody could've been a worse choice. I'm really sorry you can't see that, as it's no joking matter, but our very freedom is under attack!

I see it wabbs and both sides do it, neither is better than the other...they are both garbage.
I chose obama as I kinda like living, sorry you can't see that...

I personally hope every night as I go to sleep hope that I will wake up the next morning to hear that he he is no longer alive. If it ever happens I will celebrate that day every year for the rest of my life.

I am just sad and depressed every time I think of what this country has become and what it is becoming.. :'(

Flex4rce said:
I am just sad and depressed every time I think of what this country has become and what it is becoming.. :'(
Flex4rceagree with you there...

Yeah, Whack president or not we are in trouble. I honestly don't want to be enslaved by china by the time im 30..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.