You're kidding me

Hanzo

Time Deum
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/women-injured-twice-as-often-as-men-less-accurate-with-weapons-marine-study-finds/

Not shocking

Did they really need a study for this?
Men are better than women at certain task and vice versa. We're just built and wired differently.

To be fair though How long have women been allowed to partake in these actions? The men obviously have much more experience in combat , as they just let women partake in that side of the military. I might be wrong , but think about that. From an evolutionary point of view it makes sense. There is countries where the women are much stronger and bigger than the men. If we provided them with weapons and studied them it might be different and the men might actually be inferior.

The high school my daughter goes to just celebrated some alumni at last week's football game. One of them was a female Marine who earned high honors in sharpshooting. Very highly decorated young lady. Its all subjective now as far as injuries go, who knows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.