Inspiration

Sticky Threads
Todays Devotional : http://www.prayfit.com/2013/12/christmas-presence-4/ It's a decent resource...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
A domestic abuse survivor from Co Wexford has turned her life around and has proudly represented...
Replies
Views
I mean, i have heard this in the past that tall guys dont make great bodybuilders, but then...
Replies
Views
Interesting series on YouTube.. non AAS but related to training/fitness.
Replies
Views
Just wanted to give praise & a special shoutout to Coach Kai1432 for his services & agreeing to...
Replies
Views
.....some of you may have already watched this vid being posted before but it doesn't hurt to...
Replies
Views
HOW DO YOU GET MOTIVATED TO TRAIN? EASY. YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT'S MISSING IN LIFE AND YOU GET...
Replies
Views
Just completed my ISSA personal training certification. Gotta do the cpr aed training n im good...
Replies
Views
I lost a dear friend this morning that some of you may know. Thick1 and I met back in the early...
Replies
Views
So here I'm talking to an older gentlemen during my workout today. Well dude is 83 years old...
Replies
Views
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or...
Replies
Views
Zig Ziglar, one of the top experts in the country on attitude and motivation said, "Your...
Replies
Views
How do I get Motivated to go to the Gym? February 26, 2020 By John Doe Bodybuilding I have a...
Replies
Views
Seeing people who'd never beable to hold my nutsack up lifting more than Ill ever lift again is...
Replies
Views
Don’t stop when you’re tired. STOP when you are DONE. Unknown
Replies
Views
What motivates you to hit the gym every day? For me it's simple. I'm aggressive and I need...
Replies
Views
TODAY I FEEL BLESSED BECAUSE..... I'll start.Of course everyday im blessed to have my loving...
Replies
Views
Good morning AA!! Last year I started my own business and the name is True Vision Lawn Care. My...
Replies
Views
What's happening EG? I hope everyone has had a great day, I know I have! I had court this...
Replies
Views
Hope all is well with you all here at EG!!! I just finished a tough week and looking forward to...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back