❗️2020 Arnold Classic Cancelled❗️

What a sad shame, but the safety and wellbeing of the spectators and competitors needs to be paramount.

That bullshit! I got friends that are super pissed about it!!! Idgaf really, but its taking a shit ton of revenue from the city.

I can see a sudden increase is pwo samples flooding ebay real soon lol

Well The Expo is Cancelled, the show is still on.
Only competitors and certain people will be allowed to go to the nite show.

This Corona Virus shit is messing up everything!!!

Oh yes for darn sure and it isn't looking too good for the coming months.

Every summer I go to about 4 baseball games. Wondering if I shouldn’t go now.

people people people. Please don't fall for this bullshit. The coronavirus is less potent than the common flu. This is a poor example of a city led by a political party using the media to make a threat. I will not be political on this board however that is what is going on there.

Actually it isn't the death rate is far greater.
3.4 % for corona
.1 to .05% in the US for the flu

That's bullshit Grim False news

Here's an official report from Jons hopkins medicine. MY wife is a nurse. The hospitals are not even alarmed nor concerned. They are cautious because its flu season. Coronavirus has no scare. All these people walking around with masks. They don't protect shit. Its not transmitted that way. See below

@lith56bigguy not bullshit at all even fox reported it direct from who..

sorry but you are very wrong

3.4% direct from WHO....

World health officials confirmed on Tuesday the fatality rate for the new coronavirus is at 3.4 percent globally, as Japan's Olympics minister said there's a possibility the 2020 Summer Games in Tokyo could be delayed.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the head of the World Health Organization, announced the mortality increase during a media briefing, which differed from the previously estimated rate of around 2 percent globally. In comparison, the death rate for the seasonal flu is "far fewer than 1 percent," he said.

ok so Im going to believe the hyped up media, even if it is Fox over the medical professional that works in a level one trauma center that is married to me.

Not even close to being wrong. The symptoms are not even as harsh as the flu. If you have immune issues, a cold will kill you.

It is WHO the 'world health organization' not the media bro
Sorry but the facts are death rate FAR greater with Corona no matter how bad you want it not to be

However, it could equal or surpass the 2018-2019 season's 34,200 flu-related deaths. Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.Feb 11, 2020

I read that China discovered TWO strains of coronavirus...so yes it has mutated. Not sure which strain is now running loose.

Ummm death Rate I take it you are not getting is the percent infected who die which is FAR higher with Corona.
Corona also just started where as the flu had an entire season and is NUMEROUS different infections not just 1
You are not getting numerous items what a death rate is, a full season, numerous flu's exist etc.
Lets jumble ALL corona viruses together AND SARS like we do the flu, wait for an entire season THEN maybe you could compare the 2

Until then DEATH RATE is actually FAR greater with corona than the flu man

testing here has also been EXTREMELY limited with many who had/have it possibly died from it not even tested as to get tested the CDC first had to clear and approve, not like a standard flu test at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back