3Way vote anon

If your woman wanted a 3 way with another woman and you, would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

If your woman wanted a 3 way with another woman and you, would you do it?

Consider the possible impact it could have by doing it, possibly enjoyable or leading to a breakup.

Hell no another man noe thats a different story m m mmmm

Not no but hell fuckimg no..If she even asked that she would be gone because she's a hoe.lol

My girls asked, I have no issue if she wants to get it on with a chick with or without me

grim said:
My girls asked, I have no issue if she wants to get it on with a chick with or without me
grim
Reason is, my girlfriend asked if I wanted to do one, which I have in the past with other women. But she has never done one before.

yes they can ruin relationships.
they however can also make them stronger

Fuck that..She's not asking because she wants you to be happy ..You got to hit that shit right so that she couldn't take anymore.lol

Ah hell I just read the op.lol With another women ,hell yea..Get it.lol

Have to watch out though it could be a test to see if you really would do it

Yes I would!
Do I have to participate....No I don't.....but, I'm pretty sure I couldn't stop myself if I wanted too.

My wife has a little fetish with eating pussy! Its been a while for her (so she says) but says she wants to go to Vegas and find a girl for us, she said it has to be someone that we know we (meaning I) would not run into again! I used to think she was testing me, but I think she really wants to! She also said one of her biggest fantasies is watching some girl give me a bj!

I've always debated if I would follow through with it, I love the idea of watching her eat some pussy or her and another girl bent over taking turns.. damn tough decision! If it wasn't my wife, I'd do it in a heart beat but she also has jealously issues so I can't see it turning out well. Maybe we try and the first time I just sit and watch???

She likes some dom/sub stuff, not to hard core but I've got some under the bed restraints, I'll tie her up and tell her I'm going to do this while we have some girl with us and all she can do is watch! Gets her going nuts! Good topic though, her and I talk about this often!

Oh shit, didn't realize this was anonymous... above post is thabeast

Been there done that ... Good way to fuck up a relationship

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.