3Way vote anon

If your woman wanted a 3 way with another woman and you, would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me and my nephew blast his girlfriend's cousin.... He had it all set but was broke and couldn't get a room... $30 dollars later uncle comes to the rescue! We banged her for the full 4 hours!!!!!! We still look back an laugh....

Women are crazy.. One day there all for it. Then the next day she will be saying how come it looked like you like fucking her more than me. Am I not sexy enough for you. Why don't you just go fuck that skank again you piece of shit... Etc etc. Wait this was your idea from the start... Well you should have said no you worthless fuck...

Guys I truly appreciate the responses. My girlfriend she's a real down to earth woman and really has been there for me through my divorce with my kids. I'm practically a single dad.

She's mentioned wanting to do it a few times during sex. She hasn't done it before. She's older than me, she's 40. We haven't had any issues or relationship yet of dating 2.5 months.

I feel it's her fantasy and I should do it for her but then I feel it could be a headache after.

If she has never done it before there is no way to know how she will react. She might not b able to look at you the same after the fact. Tread carefully if you care about her.

My wife is bi, loves chicks, and we have had threesomes hundreds of times. It is fun at first but after awhile it is just sex and not a big deal. It didn't ruin anything with us and we are still together and happy as ever.

I once had a 3way with my mom and aunt both of them are smoking hot

I would,but my woman doesnt want to,and wouldnt want to,and I know that.She would only do it in the event she thought it would make me happy,and if it doesnt make her happy then it doesnt make me happy so I would pass.If she was into it,sure,Ive done it before with other women,it was fun,but I didnt love them,they were all whores and I could give a fuck what they thought before or after the fact,lol.Its a whole different scenario when you actually care about the person.

Anonymous said:
I would,but my woman doesnt want to,and wouldnt want to,and I know that.She would only do it in the event she thought it would make me happy,and if it doesnt make her happy then it doesnt make me happy so I would pass.If she was into it,sure,Ive done it before with other women,it was fun,but I didnt love them,they were all whores and I could give a fuck what they thought before or after the fact,lol.Its a whole different scenario when you actually care about the person.
Anonymous
Thank you for that response. I totally agree that it's different if you love and care about the person.

I would, but my wife would select someone she feels sorry for, or one of her damn depressed friends, or someone that's ugly as shit and she thinks it would boost her self esteem. I'd just end up with a limp dick and a naked tree hugger sitting in my bed looking at me like I abused her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.