49ERS Squat progress representing with the torture chamber shirt

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok so this is my second attempt since December when I burt my back. The torture chamber shirt is giving me extra power lol

yep, cant watch you "RECEIVE THE POWER FROM THE TORTURE CHAMBER"!!!!!LOL

You had it posted but looks like it got deleted. I can restore that post I think. Not sure why it was deleted.

smoove said:
yep, cant watch you "RECEIVE THE POWER FROM THE TORTURE CHAMBER"!!!!!LOL
smoovewhat is this torture chamber you speak of and where do we get these t-shirts?

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

Looks like a nice depth there. Look up elliot hulse on YouTube. ..hes got great advice on squatting. ...looks descent though.

homegrown said:
what is this torture chamber you speak of and where do we get these t-shirts?

homegrownSomebody besides me want to step in here?

49er getting way down. NICE. The shirt is 25% responsible for those reps. My wife couldn't believe I was wearing my torture shirt to work today. It made me smarter Smoove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j4CWmBg1aA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Heres the other one I was already kind of burnt

homegrown said:
what is this torture chamber you speak of and where do we get these t-shirts?

homegrownThe shirts were complimentary from Smoove its a cool looking bb t-shirt seeing crazy gains ever since I started wearing it lol

DaKajun said:
49er getting way down. NICE. The shirt is 25% responsible for those reps. My wife couldn't believe I was wearing my torture shirt to work today. It made me smarter Smoove.
DaKajunHaha love it!

Thanks everybody im happy its not alot of weight but my back has been fucked for a long time I think the npp has helped alot in recovery. I think in a month ill hit 4 plates we'll see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.