GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey bros, as we all know today's 9/11 and some real fucked up shit happened some years ago . But I was laying here remembering exactly where I was and what I was doin when that shit happened. I woke up to my mother screaming that we were being attacked , that the Trade Centers were falling . It was a beautiful day and I jumped outta bed to turn on the tv . My friend knocked on my window and we both watched as the attacks took place. Anyways do ya remember where u were and what were u doin? Good , bad , just a day to remember . Just asking cuz I think some of ya thought of the same !!! God Bless !!!

I was at school and we all actually left early because of it.. Every class period we were watching the news.. I remember my teachers saying some day this will be in text books and your kids will be reading about it.

Swolemizz said:
I was at school and we all actually left early because of it.. Every class period we were watching the news.. I remember my teachers saying some day this will be in text books and your kids will be reading about it.
Swolemizz

So very true !!! I mean our kids are gonna be reading about our present, makes u think !!!

I was doing a project outside of the city, we were listening to Howard Stern on the radio and thought it was a joke until we went outside and saw the smoke billowing out of the towers. It didn't seem real! My only thought was to get home to my wife and son as they started putting everything on lock down....roads closed. Just a moment of shock and disbelief that this was actually happening!

I was sitting in my churches newly build school when we received word of the attacks. We turned on the big screen tv and started praying for god and everyone. Scary shit. But I joined shortly after and served 6 and 1/2 years before I got fucked in Iraq and they gave me a medical discharge. Damn bastards...lol...but for real god bless all an i am praying in this time of rememberence.

I was driving back to my office. I remember that day everytime I drive down that street in front of one of the local universities. Heard the news on the radio and immediately called my wife. When I got to the office, I stared at the computer screen for hours watching video after video trying to absorb what had happened.

I was working 2nd shift at the time and I too was sleeping. Got a call that we were being attacked. Turned on the TV to see the horror!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.