Its good to be back ..hope you remember me

So I'm officially an islander now of you been keeping up I'm in my apartment vets services help me get and I found a sick old school gym it's called HARDKNOX GYM is gritty AF I'll post some pics. Yo I'm so happy and thankful to the most ..I've even got some moon rocks in my king aurthur chalice I keep on my mantle ..HTOWN HAS RECREATIONAL !!!

Yo !!!! So I found like 30 dbol 25s in my old gym bag and a bunch of black maca and tonkat ali plus rhino 7s ..and creatine loading waiting on my test from my baby's mama house!!! Duuuude what a stroke of good luck tho ..o there was like 20 var too enough to make it till I can buy a Cycle !!!! Alhamdu lilah ..da pump is REAL

Yo my peeps ..checkin in with an update ..so I got this spot at an oyster bar called black pearl ..so far its averaging out ro like 45-50 an hr ..!!! ..Im doing very well and loving it thanks for the support ..o I met a really really hot chic 2 ..so I'm about to get down with my cycle asap ..nothing but love eg !!! Thanks my brothers

Yo my peeps ..checkin in with an update ..so I got this spot at an oyster bar called black pearl ..so far its averaging out ro like 45-50 an hr ..!!! ..Im doing very well and loving it thanks for the support ..o I met a really really hot chic 2 ..so I'm about to get down with my cycle asap ..nothing but love eg !!! Thanks my brothers
BambinoHell yeah brother!! That's good pay. Tips too??

I'm happy to see everything working out for you. I've spent a lot of time behind those bars myself. Almost 5 years now that I've been out and doing good. You ever need to talk hit me up.

My bros things are excellent for me ! Today I'm headed to an interview at SeaWolf Park thats the best fishing pier and they have an old submarine there and sailing lessons and all..it's just like overnight security gate attendant but a great spot for a bro ..also ..I met a super hot chic... so I'm about to jump back on cycle after the 5th ..I gotta get on here more ..thanks to all the bros following

IMG_20240701_091553_237.webp

Yo my bros things are going very well for me ..back banging Tha iron my baby mama brought my old stash over the weekend and it set up 20 months every bit is still quality af ..I'm gonna post pics in the sections and give credit it's mainly clarity and olympia .. ..I'm sitting at 232 and getting lots of compliments but to myself it sucks !!! ...

Baby mama came through with Tha stash and some ass ! ..and Tha bambino there was also 3 kits of gh ..she kept it all hahahaa!

Attachments

• 20240729_145430.webp
    20240729_145430.webp
    80 KB · Views: 8
All of this gear so far is still great after sitting up 20 months the clarity is sust and the olympia I have is tren ace it's all held up perfectly and still stout af

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back