A little concerned.....

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Let me start by saying I'm newer around here. I have gotten a warm welcome and l love this forum. There are great people here with lots of info. However... The other day I was having a conversation and went to put a smiley face in and I could not find one that fit my particular emotion. I looked for a bit and tried a few out but nothing was working. So I went to put a smiley up about the feeling I got from not finding a smiley and guess what... Nothing. I am no stranger to boards. In my experience most boards have the smiley face to fit my particular emotion. They offer a wide range of emotional smiley faces. I know Grim does his best around here and keeps us safe...... Fuck I was gonna put a 'I feel safe' smiley after that but guess what... Nada. Dont get me wrong I love the nerd smiley Grim but if there is anything that can be done PLEASE! If any one else can tell me how they got over the lack of smiley choices I would appreciate it. Thanks everyone. ..... Fuck no melancholy I feel a little better smiley.,

It's because the shout system.
I used to be very interactive giving each user their own smilies.
This shout system however makes you basically hack the code in order to add smilies ATM
I wish there were more as well. 1 thing the shout system lacks is good smiley management

might be a joke but deserved answer 😉

That was funny!!! Especially the Obligatory response...... LMAO!

Yea once apon a time some of us had personalized smiles. Now we have to settle for superior security over them smiles. What is the world coming to? 😛

I would like to see a 'Full Of Shit" and a "drinking coffee" smiley option. They wuold be used ALOT!!!

Hanzo said:
It's not a nerd smiley, it's a Jap and stay away from it.
[/quote

He's my half brother and he don't love u long time Hanzo. If u want him every other weekend and holidays we can work something out.
Hanzo

LittleTom said:
Hanzo said:
It's not a nerd smiley, it's a Jap and stay away from it.
[/quote

He's my half brother and he don't love u long time Hanzo. If u want him every other weekend and holidays we can work something out.
Hanzo
You're wrong. He's Long Duk Dong (from 16 Candles) and he's been with me for all 2,000+ posts. So there.

I can see how much u care for him Hanzo... He's yours. I was mostly using him to make my wife jealous. I may still use him from time to time as I have grown fond of him. Take care of him Hanzo.... :'(

LittleTom said:
I can see how much u care for him Hanzo... He's yours. I was mostly using him to make my wife jealous. I may still use him from time to time as I have grown fond of him. Take care of him Hanzo.... :'(
LittleTom
No hard feelings, it's just that I'm the only one who ever used him and I think he's kinda' attached to me, like at the hip .... like Siamese twins, get it? ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.