EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Look at those lil hairy bastards!

Sunday: (leg day/Shoulder Day)
30min on the bike
- Narrow Stance Squats 4sets-x-10reps
- standing Dumbbell Lunges 4sets-x-12reps (inbetween each set do Zercher Squats 4sets-x-12reps
- Hack squats 4sets-x-12reps (using the hack machine)
- Single arm Dumbbell Lateral Raise 4sets-x-10reps
- alternating dumbbell front raises 4 sets-x-24reps (first 8reps palm of hand facing downward, second 8 reps palm of hand facing inward like you are “giving someone a thumbs up”, last 8reps palm of hand facing upward
-Lat pulldown behind the head 4 sets-x-10reps (use long bar)…(inbetween each set do Arnold Presses 4sets-x-10reps [sitting in the military press seat])

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 53
fuck dude... you must be making money off that physique.... if not you should... that is top level right there...

please keep those pics coming... always like to see inspiration... makes me want to get to work right now!

Thanks bro... Man I used to make a couple g's every weekend working for a top stip club in the US.. But had to stop when I met miss HTFU... I got a bunch of photoshoots with a couple major sup companies in Aug... So I can't post to many pics, now that I'm all tatted up in my upper body, I don't want people to identify me... But my Avatar was a pic from a while back.

Just keep in mind it's all about dieting, training, and consistency... I don't drink or fuck around.. Juice just helps enhance your performance, but shouldn't rely on it.

HTFU said:
Just keep in mind it's all about dieting, training, and consistency... I don't drink or fuck around.. Juice just helps enhance your performance, but shouldn't rely on it.
HTFU
That's the truth , it's all about consistency and doing the work

I agree....consistency is key.... but without juice....if I try to get as lean as I am right now I would weigh 140...lol..... so don't count it as nothing. ..

I'm currently in the 190s.... and getting leaner... no way without the juice... also no way with diet and training consistency

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Anybody that says gear isn't that important...Got a challenge for you. Take 6 months off gear and see what happens. Keep everything else the same.

tkasch30 said:
Anybody that says gear isn't that important...Got a challenge for you. Take 6 months off gear and see what happens. Keep everything else the same.
tkasch30
Define gear, if I were to get off test, I think my progress would drop tremendously, but Tren, Winny, NPP, Deca etc... I've already proven I can keep my gains... Without test is where I'll lose a shit ton... I only pin test e 250/week

tkasch30 said:
tkasch30
^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only pin test e 250/week

that is gonna have most guys double the high normal level of natural test.... i can keep gains too on a low dose of test...but that is still on.

if i quit juice for a year or more ...no test.. no nothing... and went on a hard cut... iwould end up weighing 160...lol

not saying juice will do it all... but just diet and exercise is not gonna leave many of us jacked... the juice is just as important

A solid Leg and Shoulder workout!

If gear isn't needed, then why are so many people on it? Or why do people 'know the gear is bunk' when it truly is ? Because they're losing results doing the same thing.

On a positive note, nice legs bro . Can clearly tell you're putting the work in for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkasch30 said:
Gear is any hormone your taking... Rather its test or winny
tkasch30
Your 100% right... IMO though I don't look at test the same way,

either way you can juice high doses all you want but if you don't know how to diet or train your not going anywhere besides possibly fucking your body and getting fat

Bro I'm right there with you... I've just stayed on Test for years but have done it properly which keeps my weight in check but I used to be a skinny bastard when I was in the marines lol...so I've felt your pain when it comes to being scrawny... Just remember again it's all about dieting, training, learning/studying, and most important consistancy... You'll get there body... Tren will help you out the most outside of good IGF to get that lean mass and weight up!

It's funny one thing most people don't do is Stretch.. That's prolly the most crucial part of training.. Stretch Stretch Stretch... You'll get there buddy

thanks HTFU... if i looked even close to that pic in your avi... i would be happy...lol

but consistency with all is what i think is best...diet , training and juice....lol

Htfu your looking amazing! I meant no disrespect you know. The gear is important no doubt , so is knowing what your doing

tkasch30 said:
Htfu your looking amazing! I meant no disrespect you know. The gear is important no doubt , so is knowing what your doing
tkasch30
None taken, when I said you shouldn't rely on gear I meant it as, people think if they use gear they are just going to automatically grow and become a beast. But without proper training dieting etc... It's pointless to be on gear...

Don't worry buddy Dyel is still my fav. Vendor for test and other things : ) y'all are a great team!

Thanks, still a lot of progress, I'm not going for that bodybuilder look just keep the physique look... Still can't grow my Ass though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.