A solid Leg and Shoulder workout!

6' and I was at 225, now I'm down to 215lbs BF idk prolly round 10-11% could be less need to go get me new calipers

HTFU said:
6' and I was at 125, now I'm down to 115lbs BF idk prolly round 10-11% could be less need to go get me new calipers
HTFU115lbs? Did you mean 215?

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Dammit that's twice now I keep putting a 1 instead of 2 lol... Fixed

Lol.... I was thinking that's the best 115 I have ever seen....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm getting there htfu! 5'7 about 180
[FB_IMG_1466473527242~2.jpg expired]

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1466473603571~2.webp
    FB_IMG_1466473603571~2.webp
    17 KB · Views: 23

Looking great. We got a few great physiques here. Then we got a few very good competitors.
5-6 big mofo's
That I'm aware of

Symmetry is lookin great, some suggestions to start doing dumbbell flys incline and twist when coming up..flat bench flys and wide incline bench... Start expanding your chest wider to grow more mass...doing these exercises will allow you to stretch the muscle fibers better... Juice Venom thoughts

Thanks for posting that routine! I have been working on getting these wheels to grow. My goal is to get up to about 4 more inches by next year. I have been implementing one heavy day a week 3 rep range and it has been working...
Thanks for the motivation man!... Your quads are amazing!

Thanks bro... I switch up my Hammies and Quads workouts every other day... It allows me to get that stretch and pull.. Believe it or not but legs used to be my biggest weakness... Now they are starting to grow like weeds a lot of it is just doing those 4x10-12 reps... Still having a hard time growing my ass and calves though

HTFU said:
Thanks, still a lot of progress, I'm not going for that bodybuilder look just keep the physique look... Still can't grow my Ass though
HTFU
You look great Bro!!!

Heavy squats and heavy deads make mine grow. ESPECIALLY heavy partials!!!
When I stop doing them it shrinks, when I start again it grows back. 😀
Seriously though.
8) 8) 8)

btw
What kind of lbs do you use on legs and shoulders?

To best answer that question most of the time I'll go about 75% to my max... I focus more on form, that squeeze, and that stretch going slow

HTFU said:
Symmetry is lookin great, some suggestions to start doing dumbbell flys incline and twist when coming up..flat bench flys and wide incline bench... Start expanding your chest wider to grow more mass...doing these exercises will allow you to stretch the muscle fibers better... Juice Venom thoughts
HTFUYessir. Sounds good to me. Flyes will help. Flat,semi incline and use relatively light weight ( or light enough for perfect form) as too keep perfect form and get maximum contraction. Super wide grip incline bench press certainly will help as well.

Love legs and shoulder workout days. As well as back. Got some new excersizes for Lats using a flat bench and a ez curl bar. Supinated grip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.