a tad over 12 weeks

ODINSBLOOD

YUP YUP
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I know some may not go into the homegrown section. But I wanted to take this time to say a few things..

First, working with him was more than a pleasure. He was always there when questioneS needed answering..
I started out in pretty bad shape. I had a few spinal surgeries last year that left me fucked up.. I didnt think I was going to be able to do alot of everyday shit that I was used to before.. Like bending over to tie my shoes lol...

We started off kind of light just working on me getting my flexibility back and core strength. Before working with HG I could not run more than 20ft without being in sever pain. I struggled everyday with little things.

Fast forward to today. I feel almost as good as I did before I got fucked up. I can run 5 miles in under 35 min. run 2 miles in under 14 min. The most I have tried to DL is 380. DONT THINK I WILL GO OVER THAT FOR SOME TIME LOL....

I have some what of an unusual life style so I have to be able to do certain things to keep my job and with HG help I have been able to do JUST THAT..

SO those of you who may be on the fence about trying him out DONT BE....

THE DUDE IS AN OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL AND CARES ABOUT YOUR GOALS AND DOES EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO MAKE SURE YOU OBTAIN THEM.. i CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD SHIT ABOUT THIS GUY..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL THE GUYS WHO STAYED WITH MY LOG AND WHO CONTINUED TO MOTIVATE ME.

ALSO i WOULD LIKE TO THANK GRIM FOR HAVING SUCH A BAD ASS MOTHER FUCKING BOARD. ANOTHER DUDE WHO CARES ABOUT MORE THAN HIMSELF..

ANY WAY THIS IS MY START MIDDLE AND END PICTURES.. WAS AN AWESOME RIDE NOT QUITE THROUGH WITH IT YET HAVE A FEW MORE WEEKS OF GOD STATUS BEFORE i COME OFF..... BUT THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS BOARD FOR SOME TIME.. HOPE TO SEE ALL THE COOL MOTHER FUCKERS THAT ARE HERE WHEN i GET THE CHANCE TO COME BACK ON AND HOPE THIS BOARD GROWS MORE AND MORE..

BE SAFE STAY FROSTY.. ODIN OUT..

[attachment deleted by admin]

where the bear go?

Awesome transformation for what you were working towards! Sounds like all goals were made and then some. Homegrown is the shit and I will second everything that you have said about him. One of the most outstanding individuals I have had the pleasure to meet on the boards!
I'm 2 weeks out from my 12 weeks with him and will be posting up as well. I'm fortunate enough to have another 12 with him after this.......

Really an awesome outcome, Odin!!! You've had a few bumps in the road during your time with him (life getting in the way, I mean), but, you've still overcome and really progressed! The bald chest, is a nice touch! ;P

Well done, Young fella!

Great work bro. And so glad you shaved that rug off of you!!!! You should be extremely proud. A great transformation.

WOW!!! I was not expecting this and I'm a little embarrassed. I am so happy that everything worked out so well and at the same time I wish I could have done more so you could be out there even faster. If i was one for words I think this could get ugly but since I'm not and I feel like I know you pretty well a HUGE "Thank You" is enough and I am confidant that you know where it's coming from with me. It really is nice to know that your on your feet again doing something you love! Thank you for taking pride in keeping us safe!

As for sportsfreak...... ya... he is another thread in itself...

Hell yeh odin looks good brother keep it up man and appreciate the heads up on homegrown ive been looking into goin with him myself. New forarm piece makes a nice touch as wel😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.