Advice please on lab work

krustus said:
joker nailed that shit... you can run high tren low test... but not no test... and more bodyfat does equal more estro conversion
krustusOh forgot to clear that up I know its bad to run anything with no test I meant like an experiment for a few weeks then get blood work I doubt I'll do it though lol

The simple answer yes.
I grabbed this real quick... Theres tons and tons of info out there on estrogen.

"Fat cells are loaded with aromatase, storing large quantities of estrogen. The higher your percentage of body fat, the more estrogen you can produce and the fatter you will be unless you control your diet and use supplements and exercise to lower estrogen production. As you reduce stored body fat, your estrogen conversion will be reduced and symptoms of male menopause and female disorders associated with high estrogen will be greatly retarded"

Thank you Sir!!

I honestly never get sore nips, nor have I ever had gyno. I run an ai as well, but half the time forget to take it.

JM750 said:
I honestly never get sore nips, nor have I ever had gyno. I run an ai as well, but half the time forget to take it.
JM750Show off j.k im thinking maybe I had a rebound from blasting 800mgs of test then lowering it to less than trt and lowering my ai so much

49ER said:
Show off j.k im thinking maybe I had a rebound from blasting 800mgs of test then lowering it to less than trt and lowering my ai so much
49ER
not really, maybe my test is bunk! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.