After getting ripped off

morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was just recently ripped off. I bought $450 dollars worth of fake gear. I recently got rid of a lot of my stock pile so i am about to run out. I need to get some more but I'm a broke ass college student that cant afford to get scammed again. Did getting scammed ever turn anyone of you off of gear for a while?

It definitely makes you gun shy. I've gotten suspect gear before but never really confirmed it was fake. Good luck to you bro. Maybe coop an order with someone you trust.

some have tiny to no minimums

Bronco said:
Who was it morrey? and how do you know it was bunk ?
Bronco
It wasn't online. It was a guy i meet through a friend. I was losing weight like crazy and got blood work done and my test was low.

Joebad1 said:
Was it the sustenon you were getting rid of?

No. I wish i didnt get rid of that, cuz i would be pinning that lol

morrey said:
I was just recently ripped off. I bought $450 dollars worth of fake gear. I recently got rid of a lot of my stock pile so i am about to run out. I need to get some more but I'm a broke ass college student that cant afford to get scammed again. Did getting scammed ever turn anyone of you off of gear for a while?
morreyEVERYONE gets scammed! The trick is to learn from it, and then not let it happen again. Tough to do, but once you find a reputable and consistent supplier....stick with him!

EVERYONE gets scammed! The trick is to learn from it, and then not let it happen again. Tough to do, but once you find a reputable and consistent supplier....stick with him!
[/quote]

Yeah thanks thats what im trying to do. I just haven't been around long enough to find the right guy yet

You're best bet is to stick with those here on this board for now. Guys like Rico, AgentYes, Muscleman, 24hreup....they've been proven. Plus, we got some new guys here that are setting themselves apart...like Syngen and MrWonka. Like said above, if money is problem right now...see if someone wants to go in on order with you to help out on the minimums.

TSizemore said:
You're best bet is to stick with those here on this board for now. Guys like Rico, AgentYes, Muscleman, 24hreup....they've been proven. Plus, we got some new guys here that are setting themselves apart...like Syngen and MrWonka. Like said above, if money is problem right now...see if someone wants to go in on order with you to help out on the minimums.
TSizemore
I agree... Can't go wrong with any sponsor on this board

I will guarantee not one of the sponsors here will rip u off..just take your pic and you will be very pleased..if u like sustenon u gotta try syngen sus 450.

cool! i like all the support all the sponsors are getting. Im trying to get ready for a show so i will have to place an order real real soon. I will pick one of the sponsors here and let everyone know how it goes

i have had a few set backs so im not really sure. Im in So Cal so there will be a lot of options in the summer and im willing to travel a little if need be. I started at 15% body fat and im about 8 or 9%. I think i will need a solid 10 weeks to get ready but with school being so stressful and wanting to have a social life it may take longer

Joebad1 said:
I will guarantee not one of the sponsors here will rip u off..just take your pic and you will be very pleased..if u like sustenon u gotta try syngen sus 450.
Joebad1Thanks for the support jb!

syngen pharma

Sadly it happens sometimes.
I cannot say all my transaction where 100% smooth
since im only human and i had to fix two of them so far

PM bro if you like let me know what you need and i'll help you out.

and so far i only seen legit sources here. so who ever you go with you should be please.
I can personally vouch for Ischus

Getting scammed sucks, i got scammed by a board owner for 1000$ not to long ago, but i ate the loss and learned, good luck though, hope u make out bud! Some people are just fucking scum.

crazerico said:
Sadly it happens sometimes.
I cannot say all my transaction where 100% smooth
since im only human and i had to fix two of them so far

PM bro if you like let me know what you need and i'll help you out.

and so far i only seen legit sources here. so who ever you go with you should be please.
I can personally vouch for Ischus
crazerico
Stand up move Rico.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.