After getting ripped off

Morrey all the vendors here on eg are topshelf. If rico is willing to help then you are in great hands. I will tell you or anybody that Heisenberg is of the utmost quality and iam kinda partial to his gear so don't miss out.....

crazerico said:
and so far i only seen legit sources here. so who ever you go with you should be please.
I can personally vouch for Ischus
crazerico
Thanks for the respect Rico. It is mutual, I can assure you of that.

ISCHUS

Ischus said:
crazerico said:
and so far i only seen legit sources here. so who ever you go with you should be please.
I can personally vouch for Ischus
crazerico
Thanks for the respect Rico. It is mutual, I can assure you of that.

ISCHUS

Thats why i went with you

Getting ripped off makes anyone a bit gun shy!

TSizemore said:
You're best bet is to stick with those here on this board for now. Guys like Rico, AgentYes, Muscleman, 24hreup....they've been proven. Plus, we got some new guys here that are setting themselves apart...like Syngen and MrWonka. Like said above, if money is problem right now...see if someone wants to go in on order with you to help out on the minimums.
TSizemoreNot last and definitely not least.... ISHCUS

morrey, my uber-liberal friend. Even though your head isn't screwed on right politically(JK), I can help you .I have a huge surplus that I purchased while on AB. I'd be willing to front you some, you can set up a payment plan with me. PM and I'll tell you what I can part with.

Paulrockr said:
TSizemore said:
You're best bet is to stick with those here on this board for now. Guys like Rico, AgentYes, Muscleman, 24hreup....they've been proven. Plus, we got some new guys here that are setting themselves apart...like Syngen and MrWonka. Like said above, if money is problem right now...see if someone wants to go in on order with you to help out on the minimums.
TSizemoreNot last and definitely not least.... ISHCUS
Definitely didn't mean to leave out Ishcus....he's proving quite well, too! Thanks PaulR

You know it's been said a thousand times but they always say you can never go wrong with a sponsor on this board, but I have in fact received really underdosed gear from a sponsor (no longer here though) on this board. Out 500$ on my order. Always always always consider the source.

hntd said:
You know it's been said a thousand times but they always say you can never go wrong with a sponsor on this board, but I have in fact received really underdosed gear from a sponsor (no longer here though) on this board. Out 500$ on my order. Always always always consider the source.
hntdthats why when I find one like ischus I stay there.... I know it happens every once in while I've just been lucky in that regard

They are no longer here 'thank god' the most complaints ever was from them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.