Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

ANOTHER BEST BANDS OF ALL TIME

Pink Floyd is without a doubt one of the best bands of all time IMO.Incredible songs with countless hits.Amazing concerts as well.Ive been lucky enough to have been to several of their concerts and was blown away every time.

Hopefully some of you younger kids have been lucky enough to experience them as well.If not live at least just their music through the years.Here are some of their best albums....

https://youtu.be/rQbOoUmhSPo

The Grateful Dead and Phish, obviously 🙂

i like Floyd too, fwiw, but i kinda got burnt out on them.

bossman said:
i like Floyd too, fwiw, but i kinda got burnt out on them.
bossman

I could never get burnt of Floyd.Maybe you need to listen to some of their older albums.The stuff they dont play on the radio any more.The radio can do that to a band by playing the same songs over and over again instead of all of an artists work.Floyd has some really great stuff that you never hear unless you search for it.

i think i had some bad acid trips listening to them in my late teens and early 20s 🙂

The Band is great too. and 70s era Rolling Stones. the Beatles once they found drugs lol. Dylan, of course.

Absolutely. Dark Side of the Moon. Animals. The Wall. All instant classics. Gilmour is one of the best guitarist ever. His solo on "Money" and "Comfortably Numb" are pure eargasm.

Gilmour's tone is amazing. i think animals is my favorite of their albums off the top of my head, but it's tough to pick just one.

Floyd is my all time favorite. I dont listen to them as much as I used to but holy shit did I have a fun time in high school. Still get chills when I hear some of their stuff.

what do you guys think of Radiohead?

i love that song, one of my faves. love the kid a album as well

tunaman7 said:
Absolutely. Dark Side of the Moon. Animals. The Wall. All instant classics. Gilmour is one of the best guitarist ever. His solo on "Money" and "Comfortably Numb" are pure eargasm.
tunaman7

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! All magnificent albums and still to this day are loved around the world.

bossman said:
The Band is great too. and 70s era Rolling Stones. the Beatles once they found drugs lol. Dylan, of course.
bossman
Agreed.All of them are also classic bands that will never die.

LittleTom said:
Floyd is my all time favorite. I dont listen to them as much as I used to but holy shit did I have a fun time in high school. Still get chills when I hear some of their stuff.
LittleTom

You know whats funny is I do still listen to them all the time so my kids have grown and are still growing up listening to them as well as all oldies and now they love them as well.My 15 yr old boy WORSHIPS Floyd!!

Even my 6 yr when he hears oldies,instantly starts jamming.I was out with friends one time and they were riding with us in our SUV and Elvis came on and at the time,my boy was 5 and as soon as he heard the song he said.....OOOOH I LOVE ELVIS.My friends were like WTF,he knows who Elvis is?? LMFAO.

So now even when im not listening to them,you can hear them in my house in one of their rooms.

F.I.S.T. said:

Cant say I do.Maybe of I heard one of their songs I would recognize them.
F.I.S.T.
Brother...Radiohead is not only the best band out there but also the most respected. The Bends (great album)...Kid A (Great album)...Insomniac (Great Great album)...OK Computer (Brought by the gods). They are really considered to be the current Pink Floyd of the music world. No two albums are identical and they have permission to and do constantly break the mold and shake up the status quo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.