millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have always been worried about something but since this damn TKR things have been much worse. I have bad anxiety and don't know what to do about it.

my anxiety in public is bad it effects my movements etc
calming music, cbd oil many say works well, tuning others out

I have been researching CBD oil and it seems like a wonderful alternative. The studies show it works better than opioids for most people, I have a friend that tore his shoulder and had ruptured disks in his kneck which causes him tremendous pain and anxiety and he swears by CBD oil for anxiety and pain.
My anxiety has been through the roof since my injuries and have been contemplating ordering me some. Read where 245 studies around the world have proven that it does work.
This sounds like a go to for all 3 of us Grimmy and MG. Sorry Grim but I know that is what MG calls you, LOL. 😉

Anxiety is a big problem for me too. I have over 30 health symptoms atm. It’s usually due to an underlying issue. I have a biotoxin illness and candida, which has been known to cause anxiety. I don’t like pills so I’m trying to fix the underlying issue.

CBD oil didn't do anything for me. In my country the highest dosed is only 5%, not enough to be effective IMO.

I may be able to order you some and ship it to you!! 🙂

I found cbd to work for joint pain for me not so much for anxiety. Most GPs will give a script for ativan which is effective if you are not a subject to abuse it. I understood the cbd to be an anti inflamm. The one I used was @ 84%

i have noticed that a lot of companies claim to have CBD in it but its just the basic hemp if im not mistaken. this is a shame because like thor said, studies have shown it works. But like any industry you have companies that prey on people looking for legitimate solutions to fix their health. i took some gummies for sleep and i was out like a lamp! i paid quite a bit for the gummies though.

i have noticed that a lot of companies claim to have CBD in it but its just the basic hemp if im not mistaken. this is a shame because like thor said, studies have shown it works. But like any industry you have companies that prey on people looking for legitimate solutions to fix their health. i took some gummies for sleep and i was out like a lamp! i paid quite a bit for the gummies though.
Youngtricep98

You are right brother, everyone has jumped on the ban-wagon to market and sell CBD and it makes for some less than quality product on the market. I ordered some tabs to try, suppose to be pure CBD powder but we will see, the next product I will order will probably be a brand that a Dr referred my buddy to after his neck and shoulder surgery. He says it works but like anything else it is expensive, so you are paying for what you get (quality).

Oh gummies would be the perfect snack LOL.

MG, you know me pretty well.. ( yes im back, at least on EG, since its about the only forum I trust nowadays), I have about the worse anxiety out there, so bad that I got hooked on benzodiazapenes and my shrink has been tapering me off for 2 friggen years.. i mean im close now to almost being done.. maybe 7 more months lol.. I cant stand crowds when it comes to everyone's attention being everywhere, but if its a concert, I seem to do better, i think it's since people's attention is pointed towards the stage. This anxiety has haunted me since my teens, and hasnt really let up, but has gotten worse since I have gotten kids. Now I have more things to worry about. More fear of death, but not for my self, but for them. I have tried CBD, did nothing for me. Tried a few brands, blah, too pricey for the amt it helped, which is very much, not much. lol. For anxiety, I would recommend trying alternative mental excersizes and relaxation methods when you have down time, if you can. It works for some people even after you're done since it helps rewire your brain some instead of using a drug for a quick fix.

i heard kragons reach arounds help

i heard kragons reach arounds help
GRIMWhen it's all over , no anxiety just total relaxation HUH....!!! I can get that at home but hell who has time to have it yanked 24/7 LOL.......

I hate taking meds for it but I have so many friends on different medications for anxiety then they want to add another thinking you might have depression, trying to rule out different problems.
I don't like putting that garbage in my body if I don't have to.

l-theanine works great for me

l-theanine works great for me
R2D2Relaxing like CBD but didn't do anything for anxiety (like Kragon I have fear of death, I have bad nightmares, I cannot think straight).

Did you hear about the EMDR therapy, K? I'm gonna give it a try.

Not liking EMDR methodology of head first into concrete wall though

It does get you down not being able to do the things you are used to MG, I am going through some of the same issues you are. They want to put me on Ativan, Lexapro and Vyvanse but not so sure. I started the Ativan to help me sleep but it seems really hard to get up in the morning, maybe add the Lexapro at night also and the Vyvanse in the morning even though the Vyvanse seems to be weak, ritalin or adderal would have been better 🙂.

It does get you down not being able to do the things you are used to MG, I am going through some of the same issues you are. They want to put me on Ativan, Lexapro and Vyvanse but not so sure. I started the Ativan to help me sleep but it seems really hard to get up in the morning, maybe add the Lexapro at night also and the Vyvanse in the morning even though the Vyvanse seems to be weak, ritalin or adderal would have been better 🙂.
ThorProzac makes me "high" and that's what I need right now. I have been home since early July and I'm bored. I used to patrol, work 6 to 7 days a week and now I feel completely useless. Glad muscle_blood, a supermod at another board, told me to start hitting the gym again or I would go crazy.
I heard of Lexapro but not the other meds. I need a sleeping pill at night or I end up tossing and turning for hours. Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm and was wide awake at 4 am 🙁

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.