Anxiety

It does get you down not being able to do the things you are used to MG, I am going through some of the same issues you are. They want to put me on Ativan, Lexapro and Vyvanse but not so sure. I started the Ativan to help me sleep but it seems really hard to get up in the morning, maybe add the Lexapro at night also and the Vyvanse in the morning even though the Vyvanse seems to be weak, ritalin or adderal would have been better 🙂.

It does get you down not being able to do the things you are used to MG, I am going through some of the same issues you are. They want to put me on Ativan, Lexapro and Vyvanse but not so sure. I started the Ativan to help me sleep but it seems really hard to get up in the morning, maybe add the Lexapro at night also and the Vyvanse in the morning even though the Vyvanse seems to be weak, ritalin or adderal would have been better 🙂.
ThorProzac makes me "high" and that's what I need right now. I have been home since early July and I'm bored. I used to patrol, work 6 to 7 days a week and now I feel completely useless. Glad muscle_blood, a supermod at another board, told me to start hitting the gym again or I would go crazy.
I heard of Lexapro but not the other meds. I need a sleeping pill at night or I end up tossing and turning for hours. Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm and was wide awake at 4 am 🙁

Lexapro works pretty well... I haven't had to use Xanax in a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.