are there any other sponsors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

or just couple listed on the board i mean i know there is but im lookn for more i have breaking bad LOL einsburg, scorpion, Drak, but i want couple more

Are you looking for "unadvertised" sponsors? I'm sure there are a couple but would recommend our advertised sponsors since they help keep us up and running.

Anonymous said:
or just couple listed on the board i mean i know there is but im lookn for more i have breaking bad LOL einsburg, scorpion, Drak, but i want couple more
Anonymous

You got me. That's all you fucking need!
BOOM
HEHE

JM750 said:
wow, you're up early. Figured you'd be in bed with a hangover! lol
JM750

Nah man. Quit drinking when I got back with the lady
I'm a family man brother. Just cooked the kids pancakes.
All that good shit ; )

i dont understand, do you just have so much money you dont think our sponsors can handle the volume lol

Anonymous said:
Anonymous
Your mom

He use to sponsor on this board. It was JDB's Lab. And then some shit went down (nothing bad) and They quit sponsoring on the board. Where do you get that scorpion Labs are currently Sponsoring here??? Boltbreaker does not sell on boards he only sells locally.

Anonymous said:
He use to sponsor on this board. It was JDB's Lab. And then some shit went down (nothing bad) and They quit sponsoring on the board. Where do you get that scorpion Labs are currently Sponsoring here??? Boltbreaker does not sell on boards he only sells locally.
Anonymous
Was that here or bop?

Status
Not open for further replies.